Part 45

"No, him. The guy with the gourd on his back." I smirk and snickered a bit. " My name is Gaara of the desert. I'm serious about you. Who are you?"

Sasuke smirked. "I am Sasuke Uchiha." Gaara then turned his gaze to me. "y/n Uchiha. I can see your very strong Gaara. Not so much as your pussy cat and the girl, Hope we can fight one day."

And boy did that piss off cat boy. I smirked and felt myself being pushed behind someone. Huh? Sasuke had pushed me behind him. Guess I can't joke any more time to get serious.

I looked around him to see him and Gaara in a stare off.

"Hi there! I bet you're dying to know my name right?" Naruto asked cheekily. "I couldn't care less," Garra said

Me and Sasuke smirked as we watch them turn and start to leave. Konohamru deadpanned about how compared to Sasuke Naruto's lame. That's when I noticed three other chakra's nearby and I turned fast in the direction.

I could vaguely see three people in a tree a bit away. They were watching us. I met the eyes of them. I smirked. This is going to be a good week.

Sasuke grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the others while Sakura was yelling to get Sasuke attention but he ignored her and kept walking.

So we were walking back home and went to bed.

----------------------------

We waited on the bridge for Kakashi. And of course, he's late. I woke up so early I didn't get enough sleep.

Sakura and Naruto were yelling about him being late

Sakura and Naruto were yelling about him being late. My eye started to twitch. " First thing in the morning and they're already driving me nuts," Sasuke muttered before glancing my way. He starts walking to me slow knowing I might snap and try to kill Naruto and Sakura.

"y/n take a nap I tell you when Kakashi-sensei is here," Sasuke said

"fine," I said as I put my head on Sasuke shoulder and fall asleep.

A few minutes later it was poof I woke up to yelling. when I woke up Kakashi was explaining his lame excuse why he's late. " I know this is a bit sudden but I recommended you for the chunin exams. All four of you. These are the applications forms," Kakashi said. Me and Sasuke looked at each other smirking.