6 ⸸

"I know, Yoongi. "Don't believe everything you see in the movies." I get it. Haha, alright. Goodnight, man. Take care." Namjoon hung up his call with Yoongi and turned his radio off. He wasn't in the mood for listening to anything, he was way too tired.

He ended up leaving the hospital without doing any further investigation. He didn't want to get caught by one of the workers there, fearing that they might tell his boss and he'll fire him. He can't afford to lose his job right now, Namjoon needed it more than anything in the world.

But at the same time, the curiosity he felt was eating him alive. He knew he was just supposed to diagnose sick people and cure them, so why couldn't he just forget about his curiosity and the way people were acting around him? He didn't know, but in order to clear his mind, the man turned his TV on to see what shows or movies they were giving.

"Woah, the new series just aired on TV today. I guess I could just start one episode. But that's it, just one episode." Grabbing a spoon and bowl, Namjoon filled up on cereal while watching a horror series he's been waiting for since last month.

"Show time." He plopped onto the couch and stretched his legs out to keep his circulation flowing, sighing as his back adjusted to the cushions behind him.

"Just one episode. Just one."

~One hour later~

Groans echoed throughout the apartment as Namjoon stretched his arms out and sighed awakening in pitch black darkness. His TV had automatically shut off after ten minutes, leaving him to sleep peacefully.

The man brushed his hair back with his hand, placed the remote down, then headed up to his bedroom, where he found it difficult adjusting to the silence that surrounded him everywhere.

"Everything is so dark. Jesus, not even a single light is on." He turned on a small yellow lamp on top of his bedside table, to fix his bedroom up before going to sleep. It was very messy since he didn't have time to clean it up earlier when he left to work.

"Namjoon, what are you doing in my room?" Namjoon was suddenly startled by a familiar voice that made his heart race.

Standing in a corner in the middle of an empty room that was once his own, stood Yoongi.

"Yoongi?! What are you doing here? I thought you moved out two days ago." Namjoon questioned the man, feeling slightly intimidated by his unexpected presence.

"You need to leave." His friend responded in a low, stern tone of voice. The younger just rolled his eyes, showing little to no concern at all, not taking heed to Yoongi's warning.

"Is someone jealous that I'm in his bedroom?" He teased, unaware of how serious the situation was. To Namjoon, his friend was simply fooling him, as he usually does.

He was no longer smiling when Yoongi got up, and slammed his laptop on the floor, causing the screen to hang open. The lights from within started to flicker and signal that it was low on battery.

Yoongi's behavior took a turn from the worst as he got physical with Namjoon, pushing him back with violence.

"Get out, now. You need to go. Just go!" The older man kept dragging the younger until he ended up outside of his apartment. Yoongi's aggressiveness startled him; he's never seen him act this violent. He wasn't the type to cause him harm in any way.

"Yoongi, what's wrong with you?" When hoping for an answer, Namjoon got something much more than that. He got lost. Very lost, in a large, old looking building with a distinct smell that intoxicated him.

He wasn't home anymore. His surroundings had changed, completely. He was no longer in his humble abode, but within the place he was starting to suspect wasn't as normal as it seems.