77 ⸸

"Dr. Kim, get up. Please, get up." Seokjin got up from the ground to find out that Namjoon was lying unconscious on the ground. The man went to his side, trying to wake him up but he wouldn't even move or breathe. This worried him, but Seokjin didn't move the doctor or even touch him. The man knew what he had done, and what he just did was not an easy thing: He just gave Kim Namjoon a new personality. By now, that dark entity has most likely manifested itself inside of the doctor's immune system like a virus.

If Seokjin moved Namjoon from the position his body was currently in, then he would stop the transformation from happening, and if that happens then Namjoon could die from the sudden change he would experience while being awake. So Seokjin didn't think twice about it and just left the doctor alone.

Of course he stayed by his side. He even attempted to hold onto his hand, but he knew that it would be very risky for both of them, so in he had no option left but to wait.

~~~

"Dr. Kim, please wake up." Night dawned on them. Seokjin felt as though he was all alone in the darkness, since the doctor had been lying on the ground for hours now with no changes whatsoever, his state of mind was still in blank.

Seokjin gave up on waiting, it depressed him to see the man he loved unconscious for so many hours in the cold. He stepped forward until he was face to face with the man again.

Or face to back, because Namjoon's face was covered in the grass.

"Dr. Kim..." The doctor hesitated at first to get up, and seeing him do so, Seokjin was relieved to find his lover was okay.

...or was he?

"Don't worry me so much." Seokjin sighed, feeling happy. But his smile immediately faded away and a very painful scream exited his mouth when he felt his body was being crushed against a tree. His arms were shaking while he struggled to stand back up on his feet.

He had been too distracted thinking that Namjoon, the sweet and caring doctor he knew was finally awake from the eternal slumber he had, to pay attention to his real self. And when he did get to see his face, Seokjin was in stunned, in complete shock.

"Namjoon?"

His eye color went from a hazel brown to a pitch black color. The doctor's hair was also black, and his mouth was dripping with crimson red blood.

The strange man was dark, his presence was connecting with Seokjin's, he sensed Namjoon was no longer himself anymore. He still looked the same to him, but Seokjin discovered that it really wasn't him.

Without saying a word, Namjoon got closer to Seokjin as the vampire kept backing away from him while hissing, sensing something wrong within the man in front of him.

"Namjoon, what are you doing? Agh!" It was the first time Seokjin has seen the doctor act so aggressive and dominant with him.

Namjoon lifted Seokjin by the neck and started to cut off his oxygen supply by choking him. Luckily, Seokjin used all of the strength he had in him to push Namjoon off of him and free himself. He fell to the ground, continuously coughing from the shortness of breath.

"You've... gotten very... Strong, sir." Seokjin didn't have any intentions on hurting his loved one, but if it's a challenge he wanted, then it's a challenge he'll get.

The dark entity darkily laughed, a loud echo coming out of his cackle and a fog was roaming around the neighborhood from the coldness of the night which had arrived.

Seokjin stared at the man in front of him with his mouth opened in shock, waiting to see what he would do next when he began to approaching him again.