67 ⸸

Joowon leaned in to kiss Seokjin, but got a kick to the face instead of what he was hoping for. Seokjin took this opportunity to run away.

Joowon didn't run after him, but he did swear at him and rage as he watched the man go.
Seokjin knew then that he never wanted to know anything about that man ever again.

But there was one man that was on his mind at the moment, that man was Kim Namjoon.

Seokjin felt stupid for leaving Namjoon's side to go with Joowon. He felt around his pocket and took his phone out. The phone reminded him of Joowon because he was the one who gave it to him, and although he wanted to just throw the electronic device into a river, he knew Namjoon's phone number was on it.

It might be dark, cold, and scary outside at night, but Seokjin didn't want to bother the doctor by calling him at this hour. What was he going to think when he would find out what his brother did to him? Seokjin decided to find his way back to Namjoon's house, even if it means searching for the apartment all night, he didn't mind it.

"Why do I feel so cold?" He placed his hand over his neck and saw a small stain of blood was on it.

~Meanwhile~

"I have good news for you, my friend..." Joowon spoke over the phone.

"Tell me, Joowon." An unknown voice responded.

"We have him in our hands now. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to tame that beast." Joowon heard a clap on the other line.

A sinister laugh echoed through his ears.

"Impressive, very impressive, Joowon. And I suppose you took the blood sample as well, right?"

"Correct. Now with his DNA and information, there's nothing enabling us from getting to Kim Seokjin."

He put his phone down while putting his coat on.

"It's been a pleasure working with you, Joowon. We will keep in touch." The mysterious voice silently laughed.

"The pleasure is all mine. There's a tracker on his phone, the man is currently in the hospital at the moment. Things just got a lot easier than I expected." He saw a red blinking light on his own phone, searching for Seokjin.

"This man will be found in no time."

"That thing is not a man, Joowon. He's nothing but a demon, a blood-sucking demon that deserves to be back where he belongs."

Joowon agreed.

"I'm headed to the hospital right now. He won't get away from us this time." The unknown voice replied.

"No, he won't. Goodbye, Bohwa."

~~~

The man continued walking around in the windy streets, completely lost in the unknown.

It got darker by the minute. Seokjin looked at the time, it read 2:00 A.M. The sun was as far from rising, as he was from reaching Namjoon's house on foot.

"I don't even know where I am." He shut his eyes, anger and frustration rushing through his body.

The man started running again. He was in desperate need to find the doctor's apartment, or at least be near him. The only sign that he could see nearby was of a hospital.

"Seoul Hospital..." Knowing this was a risky idea, Seokjin ignored the hospital and stayed away from it, but then he saw a car that looked just like Joowon's. Fearing that the man had found him: Seokjin ran towards the parking lot of the hospital.

He felt relieved to see it was just a regular car, and not Joowon. After the car left, Seokjin tried his best to leave as well. The parking lot gave him goosebumps.

Although it kept him hidden, the man started to get the feeling that he was no longer alone as he once thought he was.

"Seokjin, there you are! Please let me explain everything to you." The man backed away from Joowon.

"Don't you dare get one step closer. Stay where you are." He began to dial Namjoon's number. Joowon's worried facial expressions turned into a grin.

"Seokjin?" Hearing Namjoon's raspy voice, Seokjin felt sorry for disturbing the man from his sleep, but he couldn't handle the situation anymore.

"Namjoon, Joowon isn't who you think he is. He's a liar." Seokjin glared at the guy, who wasn't intimidated one bit.

"No. You have it all wrong, Seokjin." The doctor's voice turned darker.

"The only liar here is you. Enjoy your time with each other." Seokjin opened a file Namjoon sent him.

Below the picture, there was a message that read "He calls me master too

Below the picture, there was a message that read "He calls me master too. It's over, Joon. Seokjin chose me. Who knew Vampires could be so good in bed, right?" The man heard Namjoon's broken voice on the other line.

"I won't make you choose. If he makes you happy, then stay with Joowon. Farewell, Patient Kim." Namjoon hung up before Seokjin could say anything else.

"Namjoon, wait!" He heard Joowon clapping in the distance.

"Lies can do good in life, my dear." Seokjin hissed at Joowon, biting his arm.

"Argh!!" Joowon slapped the vampire violently, causing him to stumble into a person behind him.

"Welcome back, Patient XXX." Bowha put a blanket over his face and drugged him into the elevator, until he was asleep.

~~~

"Creatures of the dark don't deserve to be with humans of the light. Enjoy your new home, Kim Seokjin."