47 ⸸

The vampire shut his eyes in relaxation as he saw the man behind him. Yoongi immediately greeted Namjoon as if there was no tomorrow and because he felt so awkward being next to the vampire for so long, he began to miss his friend.

"Hey, where have you been? Also, you didn't tell me you had a patient staying over. You're a really caring doctor." He back hugged Namjoon, something Yoongi has never done before. Seokjin also did something he's never done before: He took his mask off, keeping his lips closed to keep his fangs a secret.

"Surprise surprise, the weirdo has a mouth. Why were you hiding it in the first place?" He giggled, sassing Seokjin back.

"Seokjin-"

"Attend to your visitor. He's full of questions for you to answer them. I'll be outside." The man coldly left, bumping Yoongi's shoulder roughly along with his own before he gripped the rail and went downstairs.

Namjoon got pissed at Yoongi.

"What's with you? So all of a sudden I'm your property? You were never like this when we were roommates, Yoongi." He acted calm on the inside, masking his disappointment towards Yoongi's behavior.

"I was pretending. You know that I only think of you as a friend. A brother, at most. But never a lover. I was trying to save you from that- that- THING. He's such a strange man."

The doctor crossed his arms.

"Don't call him names. You don't know him."

"And I suppose you do? He's not even human-like. He was wearing a white mask, with the weirdest look on his face. His skin color is more pale than mine, for crying out loud. Namjoon, that man gives me bad vibes."

Namjoon grew frustrated. He couldn't just explain everything to Yoongi. "Oh, I just kidnapped a vampire from the hospital." Yoongi would think he's crazy.

"He's sick. His hemoglobin is very low so I've been helping him." Unfortunately, Yoongi didn't seem to understand.

"So you are helping him by keeping him in your apartment when he should be in a hospital so that professionals can give him iron pills, even a blood transfusion, anything? Damn, and I thought you were a doctor."

Namjoon continued making up lies to cover the terrifying truth to save his relationship and himself from any danger. If anybody knows that Seokjin is a vampire, even if they're close to Namjoon, they could contact the hospital and Namjoon could even end up in jail for kidnapping a sick patient from the hospital.

Yoongi got a phone call and had to leave. He gave Namjoon one last hug before leaving.

"I'm worried about you, Namjoon. Please take care of yourself." Yoongi and Namjoon stared at Seokjin who had just returned from downstairs.

He stood there in silence watching the two guys part ways. This time, Yoongi seemingly bumped the vampire's shoulder, earning a growl from him.

"Take good care of yourself, Namjoon. A doctor can sometimes grow sickened by his patients." He muttered. Seokjin stayed quiet until he left.

"Seokjin, why are you standing over there? Get inside of the apartment.
I heard this afternoon while I was at work, that there was going to be some scattered thunderstorms." Namjoon noticed how heavily the vampire kept on breathing. He closed the door and began to talk with him.

"He's just a friend, Seokjin." Namjoon pulled him into a hug.

"The term "Friend" doesn't fit in with that stranger and I. I would be careful if I were you, Namjoon." The man found Seokjin's jealousy both cute and intimidating at the same time.

"Did I tell you how stunning you look with that white face mask, Mr. Kim?" He flirted, trying to change to mood.

Seokjin relaxed his shoulders, breathing slower. He stepped back.

"Do I really look appealing to you, Sir..."

"You look like an angel

"You look like an angel." Namjoon replied, caressing the man's face.

"A demon always has his wicked ways to disguise himself before he lures his prey." Seokjin nuzzled his head into Namjoon's hand and his hat fell off along with his mask.

"How do I appear to you now?" The man questioned once more.

"Still an angel." They shared a passionate kiss, then stayed in a soft embrace.

The sound of thunder signaled that the storm was getting closer. Instead of worrying about it, the men gathered two pillows and a quilt to watch a movie until the image became distorted due to the rain hitting the satellite dish outside.

~~~