43 ⸸

The morning after, Namjoon woke up to the sound of the heavy rain pouring down on his window. He looked beside him and found the man was tangled up in the bedsheets, holding him closely.

Memories of last night filled the air with the mess they left in the room. He remembered everything so perfectly.

~flashback~

"Good evening, Dr. Kim." The man was lying down on the bed, exposing half of his body, but keeping it covered halfway with the bedsheets. Namjoon crawled in bed next to him with the same anticipation he felt before.

Seokjin stared at Namjoon, then cupped his face and brought his body closer to his.

"Remind me again, where were we before we got interrupted?" Namjoon felt the man grabbing his hands and getting on top of his lap.

"I believe you must know where to go from here." He unbuttoned Namjoon's shirt again, then placed it on the floor.

~~~

The way his teeth were sharply digging into Namjoon's neck, causing his body to tingle.

~~~

Whenever the man would claw Namjoon's back as the other gripped onto his waist, marking his pale skin with his teeth.

~~~

The low grunts coming from Seokjin were slowly turning into moans the more comfortable he became.

"Dr. Kim..." He grabbed Namjoon's neck, applying the slightest pressure to it as Namjoon thrusted with a slow yet powerful force.

Their bodies clashed against each other when their hips shifted together. Each lustfilled moan coming out of the vampire's mouth, shot a bolt of energy straight into Namjoon's heart, giving him more adrenaline rush in his body.

He coated the man with hickeys, as the other did the same in return.

Seokjin's lips were parted, his head was pushed back, and his hips kept bucking up towards the man he was on top of.

They untangled themselves from each other to fall on top of the bed. Namjoon held the man closely, holding him by the waist while the man placed his hand on Namjoon's chest.

"How do you feel?" Namjoon asked.

"Loved." The man replied, warming Namjoon's heart.

~now~

Namjoon kissed Seokjin on the head, getting up first in order for the other to get up as well.

Namjoon felt tired from all of the heart throbbing activities he did last night, but he was also very happy.

"What's wrong? You're walking a little bit unbalanced, Seokjin." The young man asked when he noticed Seokjin had a slight limp in his walk.

"It's nothing but a little limp, I'm okay." The man felt a little shy when he saw himself naked, standing next to Namjoon.

Namjoon walked up to him.

"Hold onto me." He put the man's arms around his neck and carried him downstairs to the bathroom.

Seokjin saw a lot of scratch marks on Namjoon's back from last night. Everything felt so new to him, he's never experienced anything like what he did last night. But he felt no regrets. On the contrary; he was happy to express his true self, without being judged by anyone.

Namjoon placed him down when they got to the bathroom, then turned on the shower.

"You go ahead first, I'll be back after I make coffee."

He closed the door and went to the kitchen to make his morning coffee. It only took him a few minutes to make, so he thought that the man would be fine on his own for a few minutes. He knew that Seokjin had used the shower before, so would be fine.

~~~

Seokjin turned the shower on, making sure the water was warm when he entered. Nothing relaxed him more than to feel the water running down his body. Especially after the wild night he had with Namjoon. His bones tensed up a few seconds before his skin got used to the heat of the water. In no time, he was showering normally.

Namjoon finished making his coffee a couple of minutes after the man entered the shower. He heard the noise of the water pressure spraying the walls of the shower, so Seokjin definitely had to have been in the shower by now.

He went back inside of the bathroom, then found the man underneath the shower: His hair was covering his face, only exposing his lips while he applied shampoo to his hair.

The younger man made his way inside of the shower without the other even noticing it.

Seokjin still thought he was alone in the shower. His eyes were still shut to avoid the shampoo from getting into them. When he turned around and saw the tall man standing next to him, he flinched.

"How long have you been standing there?" He questions the young man while scrubbing the conditioner out of his hair.

"Not too long." Namjoon grabbed his liquid soap.

Seokjin nods, turning back around. Namjoon watched as the water flowed through the man's body. He cupped his hands and splashed a little bit on his face. Seokjin's reaction was immediate.

He splashed the doctor back, earning a laugh from him.

The shower was so warm, almost a little bit too hot. Seokjin tried to make it colder, but he turned it hotter instead.

He struggled to make it cold again then he felt Namjoon's right hand turn the shower
colder, as he rested his left hand on the man's waist.

"Better?" Seokjin nodded.

"Good."

They turned the shower off an hour later, and grabbed their towels. Namjoon flung his towel over himself too fast that he knocked down his razors. He got down to pick them up and heard noises from behind him. There was still soap on the shower floor, and the man was slipping.

Namjoon's bathroom always had an extra step in his walk-in shower. Seokjin slipped over the extra step and was about to hit his head against the granite sink.

The younger man quickly wrapped him up in his arms again just before he fell.

"Did you hurt yourself? Are you alright?" Seokjin nodded, denying the fact that he was injured, but soon, he noticed that he had cut himself with a razor blade that had also fallen at the same time.

"I'm bleeding...?"