66 ⸸

Namjoon felt something else than just jealousy, he felt worried. His brother knows now that Seokjin is a vampire and he could easily find a way to take the man away from him and that was something the doctor would never allow.

"Get rid of it. Do whatever it is that you need to do, but don't keep that phone, Seokjin."
Seokjin knew that he shouldn't have accepted the phone from the man in the first place, but Joowon insisted on him taking it.

"Master, please let me stay with this phone. It's just an innocent gift from your brother to me." Namjoon acted as if he didn't listen to him.

The man followed behind him.

"He isn't on this phone. This phone is for emergency calls only." Namjoon grabbed the phone from Seokjin.

After inspecting it, he realized that Seokjin was right. There was nothing but the emergency number on it, a plain, light green background on it and the date and time. No texts, no other contacts, and no access to any social medias.

"Here." Namjoon felt guilty for judging his brother and Seokjin too quickly, all his brother wanted to do was help Seokjin if he was ever in any trouble.

"I'm sorry for judging you, sweetheart. You can keep the phone." Seokjin was relieved, and happy.

"You're so kind, Namjoon. Thank you." The doctor stopped him.

"But let me add my number to your phone. Well, you need at least one or two contacts on a phone to actually call it a phone, don't you?" Seokjin nods, handing his phone to Namjoon. Namjoon wrote his phone number down and called it to be on the safe side.

Seokjin's phone rang and he saved Namjoon's phone number. Namjoon noticed another number was also saved on the phone.

"Who's number is that?" Seokjin put his phone back inside of his pocket, preventing Namjoon from further investigating it.

Namjoon didn't ask anything else.

They got inside of the car to head back home.

~later that night~

11:00 PM.

Seokjin turned over in bed, staring at Namjoon who was fast asleep. The doctor was snoring loudly, so it gave Seokjin a chance to get up from the bed without him realizing it.

He grabbed clothes that he had previously orginazed for that night, then took his phone to the bathroom with him.

Everything was so quiet, that was until his phone began to ring. Seokjin quickly suffocated it into one of the many towels that Namjoon had as display in the bathroom, then received a text.

"I'm outside, please leave soon or Namjoon will find you." Joowon's text had Seokjin second guessing and he even wondered if this was such a good idea or not. The guy was already waiting for him outside, so Seokjin didn't have much time to think or process everything.

He closed the bathroom door gently. The time was now 12:00 AM. Seokjin was standing in the middle of the hallway, alone in the dark; through one ear he heard Namjoon turning around in bed, softly. And through the other ear, he heard his phone vibrating again.

Knowing it was Joowon again, Seokjin didn't answer it.

He left the apartment and made sure to leave the door locked.

Joowon stepped out of his car, staring at the man from head to toe, amazed.

"You're the hottest vampire I've ever seen. Please, after you." Seokjin stepped into the car.

He buckled his seat belt. Joowon couldn't stop staring at him.

"Ready for the best night of your life?" The guy asked.

"Joowon, where are we going..." Seokjin still felt skeptical about trusting him.

"You'll find out when we get there." Joowon turned his music up loudly. Seokjin found nothing bad about the music he chose, but what he didn't find so pleasant was the way it affected his eardrums.

From what the man could tell, Joowon was a wreckless driver in the streets: He was going
over the speed limit which is 25 mph, by driving over 60 mph, which is triple the amount of speed for a local street, of course.

"Slow down." Seokjin tried talking to him, but Joowon couldn't hear him over the loud music. The man turned down the volume to get Joowon's attention, but Joowon stared at him dead in the eye with no interest at all.

"You were driving too fast, and you could get yourself into trouble." Seokjin explained.

"Be polite now, cutie. And don't touch my radio." The guy grabbed Seokjin's hair, massaging the back of his head. Seokjin didn't find that amusing or kind, he found it annoying. He stayed quiet for the rest of the trip.

He didn't know where he was, where he was going, or why he left in the first place. But he knew now that leaving Namjoon's apartment wasn't such a good idea.

"Welcome to my other apartment complex. Please, come in and enjoy yourself." Seokjin got out of the car and did as Joowon said. He closed the car door gently before letting himself inside.

When he sat down, Joowon handed him over a white bedsheet at him.

"The night is a getting cold, I wouldn't want you to be freezing all night so here you go- Ah! Actually, would you mind spreading the sheet around the couch? It's just so that it could warm it up faster." Seokjin did as he was told.

A bright flash bothered his eyesight, when he saw a camera near him.

"Mister, what's going on?" This kind of made Seokjin feel odd, but he let Joowon take the photo. What was the worst that could happen, he thought.

"Perfect. You set the bedsheets, perfectly. Now we won't feel cold anymore." Joowon walked away.

Seokjin didn't know what to say or do, so he stayed shut and stared at Joowon. When he returned seconds later, he had turned the lights off and only left on a single light from the kitchen.

"Is it too dark in here for you, Seokjin?" He asked.

"No," Seokjin replied. "It's fine." Within all of that darkness, Seokjin felt a hand glide across his thigh. He grabbed it, exposing Joowon.

"Don't touch me." He felt upset.

Joowon apologized.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me? I'll promise to take you back to Namjoon if you just watch this." Hearing Joowon mentioned Namjoon's name automatically made Seokjin feel relaxed.

"Very well then, let's watch the movie." Joowon pressed play.

~~~

The movie was all about action and bored Seokjin after a while of watching it, but his motivation returned every now and then whenever he remembered he would be able to go back to the doctor's apartment.

"What was I thinking?" Seokjin was lost in thought.

The movie ended and so did Joowon's time to bond with Seokjin which he got none of.

"I'll take you home, now. But can I ask for one favor from you. Just one and I'll won't get in your way ever again." Seokjin agreed.

"You see, here's the thing-" Joowon tricked Seokjin by asking him for a favor to give him enough time to grab the man by his arm to take him away.

"Unhand me, right now!" Seokjin started to become aggressive again. He wanted to control himself, but the feeling of getting fooled by someone he thought was nice just doesn't let him think straight.

"Be a good pet and obey your owner." Joowon grabs the man by his neck and puts a chocker on him.

"There now, aren't you just the sweetest puppy?" He laughed.

Seokjin didn't say a word. The guy left him alone for a while, giving Seokjin time to think of a plan.

He heard the door open again, so he forced a smile on his face, taking Joowon by surprise.

"Are you going to be a good boy, now?" Seokjin nodded, on his knees, acting innocent.

"Then you deserve a treat."