14 ⸸

Namjoon decided to play it, come what may.

"Doctor Kim, I know what you do here at night. I know you see him, but you need to stop. He's a very dangerous man. I know this because that man used to stay in the same hospital room as me. We were hospital buddies in a way, until he started becoming aggressive in time. Kim Seokjin is-" The audio was distorted and the video turned pitch black.

"Don't- you can't-" Despite the stuttering, the video cleared up and showed nothing but Bogeom's hand covering the camera.

"Be careful at night." Was the last clue he dropped before the video ended, leaving both Namjoon and Hoseok confused and scared.

"You know about that patient? I thought he had died by now." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the man.

"What is it with you and thinking everyone in this hospital died, huh?" He joked. Hoseok ruffled his own hair.

"All I know about that patient is that he was one of the quarantined people out of the possible fifty people they had captured within that lab, or asylum. And that he's the strongest, most aggressive patient in this hospital. He's lived here for a lot of years and he was like the doctors' pet or experimental voodoo doll. Mr. Kim is one of the most frightening and dangerous patient in this hospital, please don't ever get near him ever again. Don't ever visit room XXX ever again, or which ever room they put him in." The doctor saw how stressed out his patient had become, so he calmed him down and reassured him, before he left, that he would never enter that lab ever again.

By the time his shift was over, Namjoon retreated his car keys and entered the dreadful elevator.

He could use the stairs instead, but he was way too worn out to keep running around. As soon as he located his vehicle, he got in the car and turned on the heater to keep himself warm, his body temperature was low once again.

"It's me again, I just left the hospital." Namjoon spoke to his camera, while locking his car.

"I've never recorded while driving, but for the sake of my own safety, I'll leave the camera on top of the dashboard to keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the steering wheel. It's pretty dark out. They said there was a chance of some scattered showers but I don't believe the weather channel nowadays. I just pay attention to the sky, the wind, and focus more on other important things such as my job and whatnot. Aside from the weather, I wanted to talk about my patient. Well, a few of them, actually. Before I visited any of my patients-" He sighed as his camera fell on the passenger side of the car.