41 ⸸

⚠ Possible smut warning ahead! Feel free to skip halfway through if you don't like it ⚠

"Yoongi!? He thinks I like Yoongi?!" Namjoon couldn't believe the words that were coming out of the man's mouth. Yoongi has been his best friend for more than five years, he could only think of him as a friend, or even a brother, but never a lover. He needed to make it clear to Seokjin that he didn't have any feelings for his best friend, other than friendship. That's it.

"You were my first choice. Yoongi is just my friend, more like a brother to me." He stared at the man who thought he was lying.

"Then why did he mention you going to the club to meet someone? I can't be your first choice, there must have been another." By the look on Seokjin's face, Namjoon could just see how jealous he was. It made him smile.

"Don't smile to me. Don't lie to me, Dr. Kim... Please." The man sank down on the couch.

"You want the truth? I'll tell you the truth. I've always been so dedicated to my job my whole life, that I've never found anyone. I never even thought of love. For me, work is more important than love. Work was always my number one priority in life, but one day, my love for work changed." The man rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? What changed it?" He stared at Namjoon.

"A patient I met while working there. He then became my number one priority. I risked everything for him, and he showed me the map of my soul to the one thing I never believed in." His words were true, the only thing he wanted was for Seokjin to believe him.

"And what did this man do to you in return for you?" Seokjin knew then that the man Namjoon was talking about was him. And he was ready to know who and what the doctor thought he was, and what he thought about him.

"Love, Seokjin. He taught me love." The tension dropped between the two men. They were no longer mad at each other, rather than madly in love with each other.

The man looked at the doctor, he felt different.

Happier. And so did the doctor.

"The man also found out what love was thanks to a young doctor he met." Seokjin sat up again.

Namjoon got closer to him.

"I'm sorry. I knew I should have stayed home with you, it was my fault you acted that way." Seokjin shook his head.

"No. It was mine. I shouldn't have acted that way towards you. I'm nothing, I'm no one to say anything. You deserve to go out and meet new people, I'll just ruin your life." Seokjin felt like a sharp knife had cut through the thick layers of his heart, ruining it.

"I don't need anyone. I already have you, and that's more than enough for me." Namjoon wrapped his hand around Seokjin's waist, automatically pulling the man closer towards his body. The man flinched at the slight friction between them, but later on got used to it.

His breathing slowed down while he placed his hands around Namjoon's waist, holding onto him.

"You're shaking. Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" Namjoon lifted his arm up, then the man placed it back down.

He spoke after two minutes passed by.

"It's been over twenty years since I last felt the warmth of a human body. A feeling I always desired more than blood itself. Don't let go just yet, hold me as much as you want to." Namjoon then held the man a little tighter, just so he would never forget what a tight embrace feels like, and so that he could get used to it because he planned on doing this often.

That's when they realized...

"I love you."

They had fallen in love.

"Kiss me..."

~~~

Namjoon could taste his own blood from Seokjin's lips, a taste he was starting to get used to.

He got up from the couch to bring a sheet for them to cover themselves with, as the night was setting down. Seokjin slowly leaned onto the doctor's body like before, surprising him.

The younger man kissed his forehead in return, then he covered his body with the sheet he brought for them earlier.

They were so distracted with themselves, Namjoon accidentally flicked a switch on trying to grab onto a wall to readjust himself on the couch. The lights dimmed down into a very dark red color.

"I always wondered what that button was for. Just on time..." He smirked. Seokjin giggled
softly.

The heating system in the apartment increased and only made it harder for the two men to feel oxygen enter their lungs with every breathless kiss they would give each other.

The wet sloppy kisses echoed loudly throughout the entire apartment. Namjoon carried the man on top of his lap, similar to the actions they did yesterday, but this time it had a deeper meaning to it. Now they were sure of their feelings for each other, and there was no doubt about it: Kim Namjoon, a doctor had fallen in love with his patient.

Their breathing was intensified by the minute, and they could feel their hearts beating against their bodies, the closer they got to each other.

Despite a loud phone ringing, Namjoon just threw it on the floor and ignored the call, not bothering to even check who the mysterious caller was. The man and him continued their heated up make-out session, reconnecting their lips together.

Namjoon guided his hands lower than where the man's waist was, making the man buckle his hips forward. He laughed, shortly before he looked up at the man to get his approval.

The man granted him access and allowed him to undo his jeans, meanwhile, he began to unbutton the doctor's shirt, one button at a time, exposing his skin little by little.

"Dr. Kim... There's... Someone at the door." Seokjin breathlessly spoke in between each kiss.

The doctor didn't want to receive any visitors, especially not now.

Seokjin removed himself from his lap, earning a frown. He wiped the bit of blood that was staining his lips and gave him a kiss on the neck before buttoning up the man's shirt and heading upstairs.

"Wait for me there." Namjoon said in a low tone of voice. The man nodded, opening the door to Namjoon's bedroom.

Namjoon readjusted his hair, breathing out and fixing the couch a little bit. After he fixed
everything up like before, he opened the door revealing his mother who was very upset.

"Kim Namjoon, what is the meaning of this?" She showed him a photo of him in the club surrounded by beer, cigarettes, and women.

"Yoongi posted this on his Facebook page."