92 ⸸

When the two men were eating, Seokjin adored the taste of bacon, eggs, and other various food he ate during breakfast.

"Mmmm!! This is better than human blood. I love this!" His eyes were widened as he kept making odd noises, Namjoon found funny.

"Seems like you're having a love affair with the bacon, now. Such a shame, I really did love you." Namjoon made Seokjin laugh, as the man reached for a napkin to wipe his lips.

"No one, and no amount of food in the world could ever compare to my love for you, Dr. Kim- Sorry... I keep calling you that, even though you told me to call you Namjoon." Seokjin bowed his head down to reach for another spoon full of food.

"Now that I think about it, I like being called Doctor Kim. Especially if it's by you, sweetheart." Namjoon placed his hand on top of Seokjin's.

"And I love being your sweetheart, Dr. Kim." While they were in the middle of having a sweet and flirty conversation, they saw a disturbing news on TV.

⚠BREAKING NEWS⚠ "A man who goes by the name of Lee Bohwa was found dead last night inside of a hospital he was working in. Witnesses say that they saw two strange figures who appeared to be male, but had supernatural powers and used them at their advantage to kill this man. Along with a man who got gravely injured, Kim Joowon. The man is currently in the police station, being questioned. Updates will be distributed later on tonight, so stay tuned until then."

"Namjoon, if they find out it was us who killed them, we'll go to jail. I don't want you to go to jail." Seokjin got up from the dining table, Namjoon followed behind him.

"Last time I remembered, we disabled the cameras from that hospital, so there won't be any proof whatsoever."

"But our fingerprints? Our saliva, our sweat, our hair follicles. Anything is evidence." Although Seokjin was terrified, Namjoon insisted that they were going to be fine.

"Our bodies were vampires then, now we're human. Completely human. Aside from this, we're also unrecognizable. No one will suspect that it was us. It's going to be okay, I won't lose you again this time. I can't." Namjoon kissed Seokjin's forehead while cleaning up the kitchen table.

Seokjin was clinging onto the doctor, helping him around.

"We could always change the way we look, however." Namjoon suggested.

"How? Last time we changed our looks, we almost lost each other. I don't want that to happen ever again. Change is bad." Seokjin pouted.

The young doctor finished washing the small amount of dishes and told Seokjin to go upstairs.

"We're going out to get a small makeover done to us. It won't harm us. It's a good change, I promise. Have you ever had your hair a different color?" The man stopped halfway up the stairs.

"No. Never. But it would be nice to have it black again, I really liked that hair color." He held onto the rail.

"I liked my darker hair color as well. Tell you what, let's both get dressed and prepared, then head to the mall to change our style. We can even go to CyberGoth-" Namjoon was surprised when Seokjin ran upstairs to get changed. He must really enjoy that store.

He's never been to it before, but he knew that Seokjin liked it, judging by the clothes he brought from there last time, along with the name brands in the clothes he had brought.

All that the doctor wanted to do was to make Seokjin happy. If Seokjin wanted him to change up his style as well, then he would do it just for him. And a small change could come in handy right now for both of them.

Especially now that their image was at risk. They needed to change the way they looked and dressed.

Once they both got dressed, they also wore hospital masks.

"At least we aren't hiding our fangs this time." Seokjin spoke, softly.

"Yeah, that's a good thing because a lot of people use these face masks whenever they go out. Let alone, if the place is crowded."

They headed downstairs with their hoodies and sunglasses on. No doubt about it, those two were unrecognizable thanks to their disguises. Namjoon just hoped that he wouldn't bump into any of his relatives or even patients, they would ask him questions about the hospital that he wouldn't be able to answer without lying to every single one of them.

~~~