36 ⸸

The doctor gripped his own hair tightly, staring into Seokjin's eyes. Everything started to make sense now to the young man. The pale skin, the dark black hair, the dilated pupils, and now the crimson red blood dripping down from his abnormally long fangs. There was no doubt about it: Kim Seokjin was a vampire.

Namjoon didn't feel safe anymore, so he backed away from the man. The man followed him, not caring rather the doctor feared his presence or not. The doctor ended up falling behind a couch.

The man attempted to catch him, but the spacing between them and the crowded living room was so little that the man fell on top of the doctor, breathing heavily as he looked into his eyes.

"I don't mean no harm. If I wished to hurt you, I would have done it the day we met. Now that you know who I am, I'm going to ask you this one last time and your answer will affect rather I stay here or leave far away, so please think things through." Namjoon nodded.

"What am I to you, Dr. Kim?" The same question had a different meaning to Namjoon now, yet his heart still had the same feeling. A feeling he couldn't hide no matter how afraid he felt.

After a while of staring at the man's exposed face, he realized that he fell in love with him deeper than before, and that his feelings were true.

"You're mine." He reconnected their lips together, tasting blood in every movement their tongues made as they danced with each other. Seokjin felt relived, he felt happy, and he also felt... A pair of hands?

The man realized that Namjoon had taken over his waist and was holding him still in his lap.

"Your hands are so warm." The man smiled, leaning closer to Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon wasn't afraid of Seokjin being a vampire, or of his past, what he feared was waking up. He thought this was just another one of his dreams. He's had so many lucid dreams with the man, he doesn't know what's real or what's fake anymore.

"You have such a small figure, Seokjin." He said, looking up at the man on top of him.

"And you feel so cold." Namjoon slowly slid his hands underneath Seokjin's shirt and was now holding onto his bare waist, feeling his cold skin.

Seokjin didn't say anything, he just stared at Namjoon's chest. He rested his head on top of him.

"Are you afraid?" He asked, hugging the doctor's back.

"No."

"Then why is your heart beating so fast? I can feel it pounding on my ear." Seokjin pulled away from the man's chest and looked at him.

Namjoon had a smile plastered on his face. A smile that was complimented by a short laughter.

"Remember when I asked you why you were smiling?" The man nodded.

"And the time when I held the stethoscope to your chest? Well... That was my favorite part of seeing you. Hearing the way your heart beating, feeling your pulse, it always made me feel a connection with you. A strong connection." The doctor's words made a faded tint of red appear on Seokjin's cheeks.

"And what do you feel right now?" He asked, still holding onto the doctor, not looking up.

"I feel like I'm falling for you."

The man's hands were cold, but warmed up to the touch of Namjoon's body. They couldn't help but stare at each other.

Seokjin's lips were like a drug that Namjoon was addicted to, since he just couldn't detach himself from them. His entire body felt so different from a regular human being: It was much lighter, colder, and his skin felt so smooth, he kept on stroking his face, gently.

Seokjin didn't act like a regular human being either, he acted more submissive and sensitive, almost like a pet. But he was also cold, dark, and a little bit sinister. Namjoon was amazed by him.

Just as they were mercilessly kissing themselves to the point of becoming breathless, a knock on the door interrupted them. Namjoon had to catch his breath before answering the door.

Seokjin told the doctor he was going to hide somewhere to remain a secret, so the doctor told him to head upstairs to his bedroom. But he didn't let the man go before pecking his lips one more time.

"Save your sins for later, Dr. Kim." The man winked, causing a massive amount of sparks to set off in Namjoon's stomach and heart. This doctor was sincerely whipped for his own patient, who knew, right?

As he fixed his hair up while answering the door, Yoongi's appearance made him sigh. He was praying that his parents wouldn't show up since he wasn't prepared to receive them with such a state he was in.

He knew Yoongi and since they've lived together for so long, he didn't have to explain why his hair was all ruffled up.

"Wow, you look as if a chicken nested on your hair." He spoke loudly, while entering the house with no warning. Something Yoongi always does.

Namjoon tried to glance upstairs to where the man told him he would be located at, but unfortunately, he didn't have time to do so when he was already sitting down with Yoongi.

"What brings you here?" He asked, clearing his throat trying to act serious.

"I got bored at home. You know I always like hanging out with you when I'm bored and alone." Yoongi giggled, softly.

Namjoon nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, that's true."

"What happened to your lip? Did you bite it?" Yoongi asked, looking at the blood dripping down from the man's lips.

Namjoon wiped the blood off with a paper towel, denying that he had bitten himself.

"This is what happens when you try brushing your teeth too hard, Namjoon."

"No, it's not blood. It's actually food dye. I was trying to cook and needed to use red food dye, I wanted to know what it tasted like and these are the results! The damn thing won't even come off." He laughed, rubbing his lips harder against the napkin.

"Okay then."

They continued talking.

"You must get bored here all the time. I mean, just look at you! You need to get out more, meet someone, just do something fun in your life, Joon." Yoongi whined.

"I'm a simple man, sorry." Namjoon joked. The older guy grabbed his hand and stood up from the couch.

"Well, I don't have anything to do, and I assume you don't either, so then let's go to a club.
We can have more fun listening to music and drinking there than just staying here and doing nothing." Yoongi's offer sounded tempting, but the man held onto his will and denied he wanted to leave his house.

The older rolled his eyes at him, crossing his arms.

"Namjoon, come on. You're always so hard working. You deserve to have at least one drink. I won't take no for an answer, now let's go." Yoongi held Namjoon's hand, another habit of his.

Namjoon could hear a faint growl echo from upstairs.

"Seokjin..."