22 ⸸

Namjoon slowly opened the trapdoor and came out to find Seokjin shaking inside of his cage. The doctor unlocked the cage for Seokjin to come out, but he just moved further away from him.

He was confused as to what had happened, but he had to leave. His shift was over.

"Are you okay?" He asked Seokjin. The man was shivering, almost as if his sugar level was low. Maybe he was hungry.

"Are you hungry?"

"No." Seokjin instantly replied, causing Namjoon to flinch.

He didn't ask anything else, he let the poor man be.

Seokjin didn't say anything after that, so the man sadly left.

"I know they killed that man right in front of Seokjin. I just know they did it to keep him alerted and afraid. Bastards." Namjoon thought, entering the elevator.

He got inside of his car and sighed. There were so many things running through his mind, that he didn't know what to do except to turn his car on and leave the hospital.

"A lot of interesting things happened tonight, everyone. I'm too tired to even vlog, so I'll keep this conversation short. To summon the whole story up: I snuck into the dark laboratory, put the heavy suit on, which I still I have on, actually." The man realized he had forgotten to remove the suit before leaving. Hopefully no one would notice it went missing for one day.

Sighing, he returned his attention to the highway while blinking heavily to keep his eyes from closing.

"It's currently twelve A.M., almost one o' clock in the morning and I still have an hour left to drive. My life is great, I'm such a responsible doctor." He laughed to himself.

"As I mentioned before, I did manage to sneak into the lab without getting caught. And what a risky thing to do because just as I was putting my suit on, these people entered the lab, so I hid inside of a closet and to my surprise, I found a folder of Seokjin's files. I quietly placed them inside of my suitcase, waiting for those crazy doctors to leave. Instead of leaving, they brought this huge crate. I heard someone screaming from inside of it but I couldn't do anything about it. Just watch. When they left, I went to see Seokjin. He was going crazy in the room. He looked completely different than he normally does: His eyes were darker, his voice was deeper, blood was dripping down his chin and he was very angry. I've never seen him act this aggressive before. He calmed down after a while, or... After he broke my back." Namjoon readjusted himself in his seat, his back was still aching.