112 ⸸

Namjoon fainted from the amount of poisoning Seokjin administered into his body. The man held Namjoon and helped drag his body deep into the woods.

"They're as beautiful as I remembered. Aren't they, Dr. Kim?" The vampire was holding onto his lover, walking with him around the forest. Seokjin felt guilty for everything he did to Namjoon, and he thought that this was the only time he'll truly get the chance to explain everything to him. He knew very well that the man was unconscious at the moment and could wake up at any given minute, but Seokjin had enough of hiding his true feelings and thoughts from the doctor.

This was the perfect moment to tell him what he's been keeping inside.

"From the moment you walked into that Hospital and found out about me, I've caused you nothing but trouble, Dr. Kim. You quit your job for me, you gave me a home, you gave me your love, and now you gave me your soul... Twice." The vampire heard soft voices lingering around the forest, he was close to his destination.

"And what did I give you in return? Pain, anger, and confusion. I ruined your reputation, I ruined your name. But within my errors, there is one thing I finally got right: A chance." The moon finally showed up, in between the fog that had clouded Seokjin's pathway.

Rather it was clouded or clear, Seokjin knew exactly where he was going even though he's only been in this special forest once.

"A chance to keep you by my side forever. There is a reason why I did all of this, and I'll explain it to you someday, but not tonight. Not now. All that I need right now is for you to stay asleep for just a little longer." Seokjin carried the doctor on his back, the more strength he gained. His bone structure was stronger and thicker now that he was a vampire again. He felt empowered. He only wished he knew what the doctor was feeling.

How he was holding up, and what he was thinking. He couldn't read his mind, he didn't know if he was hearing him, and it was making Seokjin feel anxious.

"Namjoon... You can hear me, right?" There was no response from the man whatsoever. Seokjin couldn't even hear his breathing. He was beginning to lose faith.