62 ⸸

Seokjin woke up in the room he was in before, Joowon was next to him.

"Namjoon! Namjoon he's awake." Namjoon rushed upstairs to check on him.

"Thank God, you had me worried, Seokjin. What happened to you?" Namjoon saw when Joowon left the room for him to talk to Seokjin in private. Seokjin stared at Namjoon in silence before saying anything.

"I should have told you sooner, but I wanted to survive last night at the event." He sat up with Namjoon's help.

"I can't eat human food. It makes my body get weak and often puts me to sleep without me realizing it."

They continued to talk until Seokjin felt energized like before. When Namjoon made sure Seokjin was feeling better, he left him lying down in bed and switched his computer on.

"How is he?" Joowon asked.

"He's alright." Namjoon replied while typing quickly. His brother didn't ask him anymore questions, he just sat down on a couch that was a little more farther away from where Namjoon was sitting.

The doctor researched what could happen if a vampire has consumed human food and over 10,000 results popped up. He clicked on the first link he found, hoping it would lead him to finding out what was wrong with Seokjin.

So many said:

"Vampires don't digest food normally like humans do, so they just drink blood."

"Vampires can't eat food, they will cough it up."

"Vampires only need blood to live."

While others said:

"Vampires can eat human food."

"Vampires can eat food daily like any regular human being."

"Although they can eat food, Vampires mostly survive on blood."

So many results, and Namjoon didn't know what to opinionate.

"It's alright, I'm here."

"Thank you." Namjoon heard noises coming from the bathroom. He put his computer down and went to check out where they were coming from. He found Seokjin bend over the toilet seat and Joowon rubbing his back to comfort him.

"Are you throwing up?" Seokjin nodded without staring at Namjoon.

The young man went towards Seokjin.

"It's okay." He copied the action his brother was previously doing and rubbed the vampire's back to support him.

~~~

Namjoon never gave Seokjin human food ever since that day, and when he stopped, the man started to gain his energy back and seemed happier than before.

"I'm heading to my new job interview today. The old one wasn't paying well enough and the place was overall pretty unsanitary." He spoke over the phone with Yoongi.

"I quit mine too. Hoseok and I own a coffee shop now and we would like you to visit it someday." Namjoon agreed.

"Yeah, I'll head over there any day, man." It's been a long time since he had spoken with his best friend, he kind of missed talking to him.