15 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

"Mmm, morning already?" I groan, still half asleep. Surprisingly, I feel so refreshed and energized.

"Ow!" Maybe a little too energized since I banged my head against the door, not realizing I had left it closed last night. Is that why I felt so warm in my sleep?

What ever it was, I'm thankful for it. This sleep was necessary for me to get in order to strengthen my muscles again from the recent sickness I had previously began incubating.

I check my temperature after eating breakfast.

"Normal. Completely normal. If only I would have felt this good yesterday, I would have worked overtime." I laugh to myself, then hear a laugh from outside of my apartment.

"Good morning, doctor." Yoongi teases, letting himself in.

"Yoongi, please don't call me doctor. Call me anything else except for doctor, you know how many times in one night I hear the name "doctor Kim"? Huh?" The guys sit on a couch and snack on popcorn which Yoongi had brought for Namjoon.

"Hey, don't complain. At least you're popular. I can imagine how proud everyone must be about you and how successful you've become. Remember how long you studied to become what you are now?"

"So many struggles, Yoongi. You know what? You're right. I worked so hard for this career, so call me doctor Kim. In fact, I'm going to illegally change my name to Dr. Kim."

I brushed my messy hair back while fidgeting with a stethoscope I had in my hands. I had left it in the living room yesterday when I arrived home and didn't even bother to pick it up from the floor until now.

"I'm so tired. You have no idea how relieved I am that I have the day off today."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at me, with confusion.

"No sleep, I'm guessing?"

"You guessed right. Just when I was having the best sleep of my life, flashbacks pop into my head and turn into a nightmare." I took a sip of the warm coffee I was holding in my hands to keep me awake.

"If it weren't for the amount of caffeine and energy drinks I'm consuming, then I would be a good cast member for The Walking Dead, that's for damn sure." I laughed.

Yoongi chewed on his popcorn before speaking.

"Flashbacks of what?"

Third person's POV:

Namjoon explained everything shortly before showing Yoongi the video he took.

"Have you watched it yet?" Yoongi asked before the younger hooked up his camera to the TV so they could have a better view of the recordings.

"No. I was so tired that I didn't even bother seeing one minute of the footage." He replied with a yawn.

While watching the video, nothing strange appeared so far.

"You really do need a tripod, it'll help you support your device and avoid potential accidents." Yoongi spoke.

"I'm thinking on getting one today. It's nice out, so I'll just head to the mall and see what I can find."

Namjoon got up.

"I'll go with you, I need a new pair of headphones to help me sleep at night."

The older man followed him outside of the apartment.

"Music helps you sleep at night, huh? I should consider giving that a try then."

"Yeah, I don't listen to music. I usually listen to relaxing rain sounds or classical piano music to ease my mind." On their way there, they ate something at the food court.