103 ⸸

Seokjin was breathing faster. He didn't want to tell Namjoon anything. He didn't want to remember anything. But he couldn't help but remember everything that he went through
in the recovery room.

~Flashback~

Seokjin saw Namjoon leave. He was still lying down in the bed, wearing the hospital gown. He was very dozed off, but more awake now. Enough to see the doctor who had woken him up. The guy was standing beside him.

"Why don't I try helping you get up to help you get dressed?" He suggested. Seokjin nodded. After he helped him get dressed, he lightly grabbed Seokjin's shoulder.

"I have to run a few tests on you before you leave, just to make sure you're okay to go home, alright?" Seokjin agreed. He sat back down on the hospital bed and allowed the man to examine his body.

He noticed how much the guy kept staring at his lips. His hands were cold as he felt around his stomach.

The man began to think a few of these physical searches were unnecessary as the doctor continued to explore around his body, searching his throat with a wooden tongue depressor. It really didn't help with the amount of dryness and pain he already had inside of it because of the breathing tube.

"Do you feel any pain anywhere?"

"Just my throat. It feels sore." Seokjin shyly spoke. The doctor pretended to note something down, then he turned around and continued to examine him.

When he finished doing the check up on Seokjin, it had only been five minutes. Exactly how long he had told Namjoon that he would take to examine Seokjin, but that wasn't the real reason as to why he took so long.

No. This doctor had other plans for the patient.

"Excuse me, but... What are you doing, doctor?" Seokjin saw the man unzip his pants.

"Don't say anything." He smiled, bringing Seokjin's head towards his member. Seokjin was about to run away, but the effects of the anesthesia wouldn't let him. His body went limp and all he could do was stay paralyzed.

"Good boy." Seokjin was confused, in pain from his jaw to the back of his throat as a burning sensation started to sizzle inside of him when the guy ejaculated into his mouth.

He pulled Seokjin's head away from his member and quickly zipped his pants up. Seokjin
felt disgusted, but his mind wasn't cooperating with his body at the moment from how drugged he felt. The guy cleaned Seokjin's face and readjusted his clothes, not leaving any
stains on it.

A satisfied smirk was showing up on his face as he left the recovery room with Seokjin.

~~~

"Why me..." Seokjin tilted his head up, facing Namjoon.

"Um- I'm sorry, sir. I was just daydreaming." His voice was quiet. Namjoon couldn't stand the mystery anymore, he had to know what was going on with Seokjin.

"What happened in the recovery room, Seokjin." He couldn't hold back on telling Namjoon the truth, but he didn't know how to explain it to him.

When Namjoon found out, he slammed his fist against the table.

"What the fuck is wrong with people! Seokjin you should have told me this yesterday, why did you hide this from me?" The doctor frightened Seokjin with his vulgar language,
yet nothing scared him more than the thought of going back to the hospital and encountering that man again.

"I couldn't do anything, Namjoon. I was still drugged and that man took advantage of me.
Can we please just forget this happened? I don't want to remember it anymore..." Seokjin got up from the table and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To lie down. I'm tired." Namjoon appeared behind Seokjin in a matter of seconds. He didn't know what to tell him, but Seokjin knew what he was trying to say.

"I'll be okay, Dr. Kim." When Namjoon held his arms open, Seokjin immediately wrapped his arms around the doctor's waist.

"I'm so sorry. I failed in protecting you again." Namjoon felt beyond guilty. The man reassured him that he didn't have to feel guilt. It wasn't his fault, after all.

Namjoon became the only person Seokjin trusted. He's never hurt him physically, or mistreated him in any way. Seokjin loved Namjoon more than ever. He valued the doctor so much.

He was so caring and passionate. What more could Seokjin ask for in a lover? Although, looking back at it now, he kind of started to miss being a vampire. He doesn't exactly know why, but something inside of him just misses that feeling.

If he would have still been a vampire, then maybe he could have protected himself against the doctor who forced him to do something he didn't want him to do in the recovery room.

If he would have still been a vampire, maybe Seokjin could be less vulnerable. His feelings for the darkness never left him, however. But still, on the other hand he was happy that he could have human emotions as well. He was happy either way.

~a few months later~

Halloween was approaching and Namjoon had been invited to a costume party. It was mainly for adults and the doctor wasn't sure if he wanted to go or not.

"It sounds fun. You should go, sir. You haven't been out of this apartment to any type of activity in a while. You deserve to go out." Seokjin was trying to convince Namjoon on going to the costume party, but the doctor still wasn't sure.

"I don't know. What should I even dress up as?" An idea suddenly popped up into Seokjin's head.

"A vampire. Go dressed as a vampire." The doctor seemed to really like the idea of going as a Vampire to the Halloween party. He can tell that Seokjin also enjoyed that idea.

So he agreed.

"Alright, but you're coming with me to the party. We can both dress up, okay?"

"Okay."

Later that day, Namjoon told Seokjin that he was going to get a haircut and that he wouldn't take long at the barber shop. While he was out, Seokjin called Hoseok and told him what type of stores sell Halloween costumes and he took him to one.

When they were in the car, Seokjin felt happy. Hoseok was always such a sweet and caring friend, he was very respectful and funny at the same time. He liked to spend time with him.

They both got down from the car and went to a store called Party City. Hoseok was also looking for a costume. He wasn't going to the same party, but a different event of Halloween also came up in Yoongi's job, so he was going to accompany him.

"What are you going to dress up as, Seokjin?" The guy asked, looking at a Halloween prop
next to the costume aisle. Seokjin held up a costume inside of a plastic bag and Hoseok fell in love with the idea.

"This is perfect! Go try it on, I'll be around here trying to find a cop costume."

The man walked around the store looking for the fitting rooms. When he made his way towards them, he went inside and came back out with a smile.

"Namjoon is going to love this." He went back to where Hoseok was as soon as he finished putting his clothes back on and putting the costume back in the plastic bag.

"Did it fit you well?" Hoseok asked.

"It did. I like it very much." Seokjin replied, smiling.

"Ohh, now that's a happy smile. I bet Namjoon would like it too since he is a doctor." The younger man had found a cop costume for him while talking to Seokjin.

"That's why I wanted to wear it... But don't tell him anything, alright? I want it to be a surprise for him." Hoseok promised that he wouldn't tell. He wasn't going to show Yoongi his cop costume either. The men both agreed on surprising their lovers at their individual Halloween events this evening.

When they paid for their items, they left the store. Seokjin thanked Hoseok after the guy dropped him off in the apartment, then he went upstairs to find Namjoon.

"Good afternoon, Handsome."