20 ⸸

The doctor greeted every patient he visited nicely, as he usually does. Everyone was enchanted by him, he was just more unique and sweet than the other workers in the hospital. He always smiled at his patients, made sure they felt comfortable, and did his best to help them out.

On his way to the lab, his eyes widened when he bumped into a woman who had blood on her white scrubs. Her uniform was all stained from her waist down.

"Hey, are you okay?" The woman immediately tensed up.

"Yes. It's just that time of the month and I had an accident." She gritted her teeth with embarrassment.

Namjoon nodded as they both awkwardly parted ways. There was too much blood on the top of her shirt for it to just come from her period. What made Namjoon worry wasn't the fact that the nurse's shirt was bloody, it was because she had just exited the lab and she was acting very suspicious, almost nervous or angry.

It was 7:00 P.M. already and Namjoon was halfway through his night shift when he started to get an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

His hands were shaking as he entered the password to unlock the laboratory. He slowly went inside of the room and looked around, everything was different. There were lights on and a bunch of files were spread around each room. An operating table was lying around an empty space along with oxygen masks, scalpels, and other medical equipment.

"What is all of this?" The man didn't have enough time to even take a second look at the place before he heard the sound of the metal door unlocking. He rummaged through the lab until he found a big empty closet.

"This must've been where they had all of this stuff in. Huh?" He quietly leaned over and picked up one of the files that were inside of the closet.

"Kim Seokjin." He grabbed his bag and hid the files inside to read them when he would get back home, so he could peek out of the closet to see who had entered the strange room.

The smells were horrible, it smelled like blood infused with vomit and clorox.

He put on the gas mask he was able to get from the closet and cover his face. A lot of people roamed the room.

He carefully listened to their conversations:

"You know what's weird? When I found him, his arm was bandaged up. Where did he even get the gauze pads from to wrap the around his arm?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't trust Dr. Kim, anymore if I were you. Keep him out of this laboratory, understand? If I lose another doctor because of this, then all of you will end up in jail and I'll make sure of that." His boss was talking to one of the nurses. The woman who Namjoon previously spoke to, who had the blood on her uniform.

"Yes, sir."

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!!" He jumped up as he heard loud screams coming from a man who had a black bag wrapped around his head.

The people forcefully dragged him inside one of the rooms and began to look around.

"Keep him quiet, and make sure you get every sample of DNA possible. His hair, blood, saliva. Anything and everything. Once that's done, bring him to the lab so we could run the tests on him." A man ordered. The rest of the people left the lab and pretty soon everything was empty.

Namjoon took this opportunity to find Seokjin's room.

The hallway was colder now and had an elevator. He pressed the button and saw a security camera inside of it.