37 ⸸

Yoongi started to dance when he entered the club, Namjoon went along and did the same,
but his mind was clouded with thoughts of the man he left at home.

"What if he needs something? What if he injures himself and I'm not there?" Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts when Yoongi placed a drink in front of him.

"Yoongi, you know that I'm not a heavy drinker."

"Relax. It's just coconut water." His friend handed him the drink while they took a seat on
a leather couch surrounded by a lot of faces.

"Hey ladies, he's a doctor and he's single..." Yoongi bumped the younger man's shoulder.

"Stop." Namjoon turned around, not wanting to pay attention to anyone. All he wanted to do was go home. It was already eight o' clock and he didn't know what Seokjin was doing,
how he was feeling, or what he was thinking.

He felt guilty just leaving without a reason why, let alone, leaving the poor man by himself in that apartment.

What Namjoon didn't know was that Seokjin knew he had left with Yoongi, and that his jealousy was through the roof.

~timeskip~

As soon as the music started to bother the young man, he let Yoongi know about it and he took him back home.

Yoongi originally brought Namjoon to the club driving, but due to the amount of alcohol he had consumed, he couldn't drive so Namjoon took the car instead and drove him to his own apartment first to get his car, then drove Yoongi home in his car.

"I know you're bringing me home in your car, but what about-" He paused to burp. "My car?" Yoongi frowned.

"Call me tomorrow so I can pick you up, then you can come collect your car. There is no way that I was going to let you drive in this condition." Namjoon pulled up in his friend's driveway and even took him into his house to make sure he made it up the stairs safely.

He left after five minutes, then got home about one hour and a half later.

"Hmm, all of the lights are off. That's strange: I could have sworn I had left them on earlier.
Weird."

Namjoon got down from his car. The night was windy, but the weather felt fine. He could sleep outside and he wouldn't care. The air was slow, and softly caressed his face.

"I'm sorry for the long wait. Was I gone for too long?" The man happily said while taking his shoes and jacket off.

No response.

He turned the lights of the living room on and no one was there, so he checked in the bathroom to see if the man was there. And he wasn't.

"I'm here now." Namjoon spoke up, hoping the man would get the message and appear out of no where just like he used to in the hospital, but there was nothing but a silence.

A deadly silence.

"Seokjin? Are you up there?" The man shouted a little louder, but not too loud.

Feeling uneasy, the man decided to head upstairs to find out if Seokjin was in the last two places he could think of: his bedroom, and the laundry room.

He checked the laundry room first with low expectations of the man being there. And he was right, he wasn't there at all.

The last place he checked was his bedroom. He opened the door a little faster than usual, feeling angst fill up within him.

As Namjoon turned the lights on, he found his room was the same way as before, empty. And there was one last place to check... His closet.

"There you are. What are you doing in there, huh?" Namjoon grabbed the man's hand and felt when Seokjin gripped onto him and scratched his arm while pulling his arm away.

"Don't touch me."