74 ⸸

The computer restarted again, but the screen was still invaded by weird shapes and colors, meaning it had a virus. Seokjin didn't know anything about computers, so he had to guess how to fix things. What made it worse was that there was a video from the website randomly playing in the laptop, but the man had no idea where the audio was coming from. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he needed to think of a way to clean the computer so that Namjoon doesn't know he was snooping through his internet history.

~~~

"I haven't filmed a video in a long time. Anyways, hello there. It's Doctor Kim. It's my first day at the new job and I have to say, the hospital is very clean and everybody looks normal.

By normal I mean that the workers in there don't stare at me and greet me with a creepy smile. In fact, although they're friendly, the people there don't greet me at all. Not that I'm complaining about it though, the less friends I make, the better.

You know what's strange? I told Seokjin that he could call me through my computer any time he wanted to, no matter what, and so far the man hasn't called me at all. It's a good thing. But... I don't know, I'm probably just being paranoid.

I won't call him every five minutes like those overly concerned parents, I'll let the man have a little freedom and time to himself for a while. If he hasn't called me now then it's probably because he's busy doing something else, or maybe he fell asleep. I'll never know.

Just to be on the safe side, however, I'll give him a call when I'm out of here. I'll be leaving in a few hours. Hopefully I'll be able to record more like this. For now, it's goodbye from me."