69 ⸸

Namjoon had no way of entering the hospital building, it was completely locked in and out with maximum security.

He couldn't risk getting caught either, or else he would end up like his brother. Part of the doctor knew this was Joowon's fault for betraying him and Seokjin, and part of him knew that this was his own fault: If only he would have kept an eye on Seokjin, then none of this would have happened. But he couldn't just stand around searching for who was right and who was wrong, he had to act immediately and save Seokjin from getting murdered.

Namjoon didn't know where he was, he could only guess where they had hidden Seokjin away. He knew that they weren't going to place him in the same room he was in before, because he checked the surveillance cameras he had hidden in that room from his office, and there was no sign of life within that cold, dark, and mysterious room. Just emptiness.

Before continuing any further, he heard loud footsteps approaching him. The doctor would be outnumbered by the amount of people, so he hid himself away in a safe and non suspicious place.

"Where is he? I saw his car! He's here." Namjoon heard Bohwa shouting at a few other men beside him.

"He probably got inside of the hospital already, Bohwa."

"Find him." All four of the men separated individually, in search for the doctor who was stressing out trying to find a way to escape without getting caught by them.

Things only took a turn for the worse when he thought he was out of harms way by entering the hospital without getting noticed.

Everything seemed normal at first. The hospital was eerie and cold, Namjoon began to shiver. He usually brings his lab coat with him but that was when he used to work there. Now, he only had on a thin jacket with no radiation protection whatsoever. And the closer he was to finding Seokjin, the stronger the force of radiation would hit him. His ears were ringing badly, and he was beginning to sweat.

Everywhere he turned his head to, he would find people dressed from head to toe with full body suits and dark gas masks. They were carrying a lot of medical supplies; some which seemed like a scalpel or a few tools used for surgical procedures only, were far more intimidating to the doctor.

They appeared to him as lethal injections and murderous types of weapons rather than medical supplies.

And out of all the places the people kept running back and forth to, the one place they would always head to was an old elevator which had a sign that read, "Not Working, please use the stairs." Now Namjoon knew why they would always avoid that lonely elevator, it most likely takes them to where their experiments are hidden.

"Seokjin has to be there." The doctor had to create a distraction. Something that would make a loud noise, or a big mess that the workers wouldn't be able to avoid no matter where they would go.

Then he saw a patient in the room beside him with life support hooked up to her. The old woman appeared to be in her eighties. Her eyes were open, but she wasn't blinking or breathing. Namjoon felt an ache in his heart as he headed towards her room.

"I'm so sorry. You deserved a better life." The doctor hid her small, petite body frame behind him, doing his best to hide her from everyone.