54 ⸸

~meanwhile~

Seokjin was at home, preparing lunch for when his lover who was taking a while at the hospital.

He finished up in the kitchen, packed up the lunch and was left with nothing else to do.

Namjoon would return soon and that made the man feel less alone. What's this? Was Seokjin, a man who has been alone all of his life in a hospital room, feeling lonely? He was.

Nothing felt the same without that special doctor around. But he wasn't too upset about it, however, he did fear him getting caught by the men that followed them yesterday.

The best way to calm his mind was by thinking about something else. Seokjin didn't have anything else in mind, though. So he just sat down on the couch the doctor normally falls asleep in. His scent was always there, and it made the vampire feel less alone.

He lay down, feeling a heaviness in his bones, and closed his eyes; He wasn't sleepy, but by feeling some type of contact with the doctor made Seokjin feel relaxed. A little bit too relaxed.

"Dr. Kim."

The words rotated in his head, making the man feel dizzy.

"Dr. Kim..." And with those words, he drifted off into a deep sleep. Surprisingly.

~~~

"I'm back." Namjoon kissed Seokjin's forehead, placing his jacket and suitcase down.

The man stared at Namjoon with tired eyes.

"Dr. Kim." The words that were stuck to his head, finally exited his mouth.

"Oh?" The doctor was taken by surprise when Seokjin wrapped his arms tightly around him, pulling him down onto the couch.

"Your scent." He whispered.

"What about my scent?" The doctor asked, slumping down on the couch with Seokjin.

"I missed it." Seokjin muffled his words into Namjoon's shirt, inhaling his cologne deeper.

Namjoon brushed the man's hair back, exposing his forehead, slightly. Although he loved to give as much affection and attention as he could to the man, he began to struggle with getting up from the couch since the vampire was so attached.

"Seok-J-Jin-" Namjoon stuttered, trying to lift his own body from the couch.

"Ow! Hey!" He shouts as Seokjin absentmindedly dug his nails into his back, causing Namjoon to flinch. The man came to realize what he had done and frowned.

"What was that for?" Namjoon asked him, making the man feel worse.

"Sorry." He repeated over and over again while stepping back. Namjoon stood over him.

"Why are you acting so clingy? Did you miss me that much?" Seokjin continuously nodded.

Namjoon dragged his finger underneath Seokjin's jaw, then cupped his face and pecked him on the lips, softly.

The man held his arm, slightly tight: A feeling Namjoon was beginning to get used to.

"Come here." He pulled Seokjin in for an embrace, earning a soft groan from the man who wasn't used to such as sudden action.

Seokjin held him tighter, also earning a groan from Namjoon, but from the pain radiating from his spine.

He loosened his grip and gently held onto his lover.

Namjoon jumped as Seokjin covered him in kisses. He wasn't used to receiving this much affection, he was used to giving more than receiving. He found it sweet.

"Did you miss me this much, baby?" The nickname sent chills down the man's spine. It was unusual for him to be called by such a name. He wanted to return the favor and call Namjoon a passionate name as well.

"I desire you more than blood, master." His unique use of words was what made Seokjin so attractive and mysterious, it's what Namjoon loved about him.

"Master? I could get used to that." Namjoon was lost in thought for a moment. The man let go of him.

"I apologize if I caused you any disturbance with my use of words." He looked away for a moment, then found himself in the doctor's embrace once more.

"Your use of words hypnotizes me. They're fascinating, Seokjin." Seokjin smirked, flattered by Namjoon.

"Are you hungry yet?" Namjoon nodded.

"A little bit, yes."

"I prepared lunch for you earlier, I'll go get it for you." The man walked towards the kitchen, leaving Namjoon to sit on the dining room.

He returned in a few minutes, placing down a plate of a fruit and vegetable salad, dressings, and a drink.

"You made all of this for me? This is amazing." Namjoon praised, noticing a faded blush appear on the man's ears. Strangely enough, the man's ears redden more than his cheeks.

As he watched Namjoon eat, he felt happy.

"Seokjin, you mentioned earlier that you desired me more than blood." The man nodded.

"When do you feel hungry?" Namjoon continued eating after what he asked the man.

The man stayed quiet for a while.

He later on proceeded to answer his question, with ease.

"My hunger gets triggered now and then. But the nurses used to feed me once, if I got lucky, twice a year. Maybe. So I would say, I need blood just once a year. I wish I didn't need it at all." He muttered.

"Is there any type of human food your body can sustain?" Namjoon asked out of curiosity.

"Not that I know of, but I'm willing to try anything."

Namjoon finished eating and walked to the kitchen to wash his plate.

"Then how about I make something for you to try?" The man agreed.

"I guess it can't hurt to try. I'll do it."