9 ⸸

"And so I ran out of the building and ended up in my car. I'm currently driving now because I couldn't stand to even stay in the underground parking. Not because I'm scared of it, I just left so I wouldn't run the chance of getting caught by any of the workers there. Like I said, I did enter the mysterious room where the double doors were, and the smell of blood and vomit immediately hit me. It was gross.

The place looked abandoned, yet it was equipped with a lot of items such as flasks, tubes filled with blood samples of patients, and other stuff like and magnifying glasses, needles, syringes and even X-ray machines.

Now normally this would sound like a regular lab, but it's not. It's completely different. I looked around and in each room I would investigate, none of them would show any sign of human activity or any sounds at all, except for two: Room 13 and room XXX. This specific type of room, however, had-" A car horn interrupted Namjoon's recording. He swirled the wheel as the other driver passed by him with a warning to keep his eyes on the road.

Namjoon's heart raced, his hands shook as he picked up the camera again.

"I can't do this. I need a tripod, a camera stick, something to hold this camera with while driving. Look, my camera is hanging on for dear life at the moment, so I think that for the safety of my video and my own self, I'll continue filming once I return home. Namjoon, out."