70 ⸸

Seokjin held onto the doctor like there was no tomorrow. He released him from his grip, because if they were to stay there for hours, then there really would be no chance of them seeing the light of day ever again. Seokjin was used to the darkness: He's lived in it for years with no hope of ever seeing daylight, but he knew that Namjoon would never survive the night in that hospital. The couple started to search for options and quickly thought of a plan on how to leave without causing chaos or brining the chaos to them.

Namjoon lead the man out of the room he was in, careful not to make any noise. There were about fifteen people gathered all around, scattering everywhere one by one.

"He escaped again, Bohwa." They saw Bohwa grab a nurse by her collar.

"Can't you idiots do anything right?" He released her, angrily pacing back and forth.

"Find that man. Look everywhere, if it takes all night. He's not getting away this time." The tall man walked around, searching upstairs where they previously put Seokjin.

Seokjin made sure there was no one left in order for both him and Namjoon to exit the hospital. But from the hospital to where Namjoon left his car was a long way to go.

They didn't worry about their transportation, what they needed now the most was to find a way to leave the hospital once again, without getting caught like the last time.

Things were different from the last time, everywhere they went, there was security guards. In almost every corner.

"That exit is blocked, let's try this one." Namjoon whispered. As they continued to walk around, they saw a group of four people headed their way. Namjoon pushed Seokjin back and ran back to where they were.

Seokjin tripped over, falling to his knees. Namjoon crouched down immediately to help the man get up.

"I can't see. Everything is turning black." Seokjin's vision was decreasing, enabling him from seeing. His body was extremely weak from the amount of blood they took out of him. This could slow down their mission and get them both caught.

"Relax for a little bit." Namjoon massaged the man's head to help him concentrate. Seokjin was very pale.

"Let's keep on." The man got up, even though he was still struggling to see. Namjoon didn't try to stop him because he knew that they couldn't stop their mission half way.

He held Seokjin's hand just in case he started feeling worse later on.

They found a storage closet. It was a crowded, but there was enough space for both of them to fit inside of it. The large closet was wide enough for them to hide and see outside of the hospital to see if anyone was approaching them.

"Seokjin, you can't hide from me forever." Bohwa's voice was closing in on them. Namjoon became more protective with the man and kept him hidden.

"I won't harm you." Bohwa said as he slammed a flask on the floor, breaking the glass to alarm the vampire.

"Come out, come out where ever you are..." Seokjin grabbed a bucket he found lying on the floor and filled it up with syringes, then launched it to the opposite side of where they were hiding.

"This way, now!" Bohwa and a few other people ran after the noise, Namjoon and Seokjin took this chance to escape them.

There was only one exit that wasn't being blocked by a security guard, so they were expecting to open that door to leave the hospital as fast as possible, but what they weren't expecting to encounter on the other side of that door was more doctors.

"Leaving so soon? What's the rush? Stay for a while." They were caught, but that never stopped them from running. They made it to the center of the hospital to find the floor stained with blood Namjoon had dumped on the floor to create the first distraction and the syringes Seokjin also launched at the hallway to create the second distraction.

But what they ended up doing was gathering all of the people in the hospital in the middle of those distractions to end up getting surrounded by them. They fell for their own traps.

"No where to run now." Bohwa grabbed Seokjin's wrists and Namjoon pushed Seokjin away from him.

"Let him go, you can take me instead. In the end... I was the one who took Seokjin from the hospital in the first place." This made them laugh.

"How cute, a human of our kind wants to help a monster run around Korea terrorizing people, and possibly killing the innocent." Bohwa spoke.

"He's the only innocent one here. The rest of you are the real monsters, how could you do this to him?" Namjoon replied.

He back away, dragging them with him wherever he went. The doctor kept Seokjin behind him at all times, no matter what. They pressed their back against a locked door, having no where left to go. This was it. They were officially out of options.

"Time's up. Hand him over to us." Despite their constant battle to apprehend Seokjin, the doctor wasn't ready to give up the fight just yet. And neither was Seokjin.

The vampire clenched his fists, staring at Namjoon from the corner of his eye. Namjoon took the message and stepped away from the door but didn't leave Seokjin's side.

Everyone looked at them with satisfaction on their faces, they thought they had won.

Terrifying screams were heard a second later when the people were trampled by the demonic monster Seokjin had encounter once arrived, breaking the door down. Before Seokjin and the doctor could escape, the horrifying demon gripped Namjoon's throat and began to cut down his oxygen supply with every tight squeeze.

Namjoon's feet were dangling in the air from how high the demon had levitated him.

Seokjin felt such an energy boost, he fell back. When he came back up, he dug his nails into the demon's back and reached for his neck.

The demon was now holding onto Seokjin instead of the doctor.

His loud screams intimidated Namjoon, but not Seokjin. The demon destroyed anything that got in his way until he made it outside of the hospital, with Seokjin still holding onto his back. He began to feast on the demon's blood to regain the same amount that he lost.

His blood was bitter, almost toxic to the vampire, but in no time, he regained his strength. With the amount of blood that he sucked off of the demon's body, the creature's body began to shut down, making it easier for Seokjin to cause him damage.

The monster settled down for a while.

Namjoon ran out of the hospital building and found Seokjin on the other side of the road, wiping blood off of his lips.

"Seokjin!" He was relieved. The man was standing on the side of the road, staring at him.

"We made it." Namjoon was waiting for a car to pass by to get over to Seokjin. Seokjin was a little more eager to see the doctor and thank him for saving him again, he crossed the road.

Without seeing a truck was headed his way.

Namjoon watched in terror as the man's body collided with the truck, and fell right beneath his feet.

Blood was overflowing from his mouth as his body seizured on the road. Namjoon was in shock.

"Seokjin!!"

"Dr. Kim... Forgive me."

Namjoon started crying as he held the man's body. His body was no longer seizuring, neither was it moving.

Kim Seokjin, the vampire Doctor Kim saved twice was lying in his arms.

Dead...