98 ⸸

Seokjin tilted his neck downwards and mindlessly started typing. He felt the need to fool the girl into thinking that Namjoon was replying to her message. Now, the man had absolutely no business in coming in between Namjoon's private life, especially not his social media life, but remembering the way that the girl was acting towards Namjoon: Holding him, moving his body from the same embrace, and on top of it all, kissing his face. It was just an unacceptable behavior, and the one thing that Seokjin wanted to get revenge on.

However, he didn't want to ruin her life, because like it or not, that girl knew more about Namjoon than he did. Instead of replying, he simply closed her message notification and continued lurking around the web, with rock music playing in the background.

"Joonie, are you there? Are you working today? If so, then please text me back whenever you get the chance to. Love youuuuu!♡♡♡" No matter how loud the music played, Seokjin couldn't help but to physically see all of the messages the girl kept sending. It was starting to annoy him, and play games with his mind.

"Dr. Kim loves me. But it looks like I'm going to have to take matter into my own hands."

The man powered off his laptop and went upstairs, as careful as he could so that he wouldn't fall down.

His mind was fogging up with thoughts of Mina seducing the doctor and taking him for herself. That thought was encouraging Seokjin to think of a plan.

"Namjoon can't find those messages. He won't find them. I'll make sure he doesn't." With a plan in mind, the man started rummaging through the bedroom. He wasn't supposed to, but he cleaned the house before Namjoon could arrive, regardless of his dizziness which went away after a while.

It wasn't messy, he just wanted to do a few rearrangements. Those rearrangements including items that were part of his plan. Items that were located in different places of the apartment, but were useful to him.

He didn't have energy, but with the motivation and determination to finish up what he started, Seokjin didn't stop until everything was done.

Everything was halfway through being completed when he received a phone call.

"Seokjin, it's Namjoon." Hearing the doctor's voice made Seokjin feel happy, and a little bit stressed about what Namjoon was going to do when he comes back home to find out what he did to his apartment.

He also wanted to reply to Namjoon with something different. He wanted to start acting different, so the man tried his best to think of something better to reply.

"Hey." His voice was low, trying to sound sexy but Namjoon got worried.

"Why is your voice like that? Do you have a cold, or something?" The man held the phone in one hand, while looking around the apartment.

"Well, I was just calling to tell you that I might need to work overtime tonight because I missed out on a lot the past two days, but if I can't, I can just tell my boss and I'll head back home to take care of you if you feel sick." Namjoon couldn't come back home yet, Seokjin wasn't even done preparing half of the things around the house.

"No, don't! I was just clearing my throat because it was a little bit dry. Sir, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, and continue your work. I'm sure that you have a lot to do, right?"

The man was right.

"Yes, you're right. I have a lot to work on." Namjoon sighed at Seokjin. "Well... Alright. I'll be home around 5:00 PM, if there's too much work I might come out at 8:00, but I'll let you know. Did you eat already and take your iron pills?" Seokjin reassured the doctor that everything was okay, and that he had taken his pills right after eating, leaving the doctor at ease to finish his job while he finished the preparations for tonight.