8 ⸸

"I see cages. Too big to keep small animals inside, let alone kids. And I see some that are too small fit in any human at all. A dog or a cat, maybe. But not an actual human being. I have two theories: 1. They keep mental patients trapped in here. Or 2. They keep their failed experiments locked up inside so no one finds them. I don't know which one I'd be more afraid to find, if a mental person, or a mutated zombie... I know, there's no way in hell that a person can come back from the dead, but scientists will try anything and everything with anyone."

A ringing in his ear drove Namjoon crazy. He didn't know if it was the consequences of the radiation, or if it was something inside of the building he was in, but he was getting annoyed by it.

The ringing stopped once the man covered his ears for a while. The place got darker than before, and a few of the lights dimmed down, or stopped flickering for good. Not taking heed to the warnings the hospital was giving him, Namjoon continued to walk around the creepy, mysterious room.

"Patient 0." He read a label that was on a metal door. While leaning against the wall, Namjoon pressed his ear against the cold, steel door and listened carefully for any movements or even the slightest bit of sound he could receive from the room.

Nothing was heard, so he moved onto the next room.

Rooms 0 to 12 were all empty, so he didn't even bother checking those.

He heard sounds of scrubbing and pops, like the type of sound a person makes when they're washing clothes by hand. He pressed his head against the door of room 13 and the sounds got louder.

They sounded weird, but not as weird as the noise heard afterwards.

A strange scream followed by a growl alarmed the man. He didn't run or scream back, he just kept waking down the long hallway until he found a trail of blood and had to cover his mouth out of the horrendous shock he had received.

"Blood!? This is not a good sign. What if someone was murdered here by one of the scientists or crazy doctors? I'm starting to believe Yoongi's theory now about this place being haunted." He grabbed his camera and turned it on once more.

"I'll only use it for the flashlight, because if I record again, it'll die on me for sure and I need to save enough light to find my way back out of here." With that on his mind, he followed the mysterious and bloody trail, passing by the noisy rooms in which strange sounds had previously escaped from, the moment they sensed there was a person around.