35

Chapter 35 - Comic Book

Jiang Qi still will read with Ke Yan everyday but they are no longer go to the library instead change to another place. A place with quite a good environment. Listened to Ke Yan’s word, this place use to be a dating place for Yang Shao Yu. Don’t know why his heart has been jumping quite faster. Besides this little episode, lately Jiang Qi’s life was smooth and unhindered. However, with his smooth life Jiang Qi discovered one thing, as a result his entire person not as smooth as before.

This week Jiang Qi went back to eat so Jiang mother early in the morning specially went to the market to buy a chicken to stew for a soup. Jiang Lu one look immediately shouted: “Mom, why when second brother will come back you’re busy stewed chicken, busy stewed fish. When I wanted to eat breakfast, you always shouted to do myself.”  

Jiang mother heard what she said, replied: “You are not trying to lose weight ma, give you eat...when I am an idiot oh. ”

Jiang Lu face bitter: “Recently it seems I’m fatter, some of the pants I bought before now wearing a bit tight.”

Jiang Qi just coming into the kitchen to get some water and heard Jiang Lu’s words, curiously asked: “So thin also want to lose weight?”

Jiang Lu listened to Jiang Qi, immediately her whole body lying by Jiang Qi’s back and pinched his face: “If I can be thin like you, eat will not fat and having such a tender face… really good ah life.”   

Jiang Qi let Jiang Lu down from his back and pounded lightly on her head: “How you no manners de.”

Jiang Lu taking liberties to pinch Jiang Qi’s waist, after molested her brother immediately run to escape.

Jiang Qi helplessly rubbed the place where he was pinched: “ This little girl, pinched me the hand strength really fierce.”

Jiang mother echoed: “ That's how it is, the bigger she is the more unladylike she has become, do not know how to marry her out in the future.”

“How can it be.” Jiang Qi poured a glass of water for himself: “I went to the study room to sort out the books.”

“ Do you want to bring it to school?”

“Hmm.”

Jiang house study room bookshelves is shared in between the three of them. Jiang siblings each one accounted to one bookshelf each. The three of them really loves to read and their 3 bookshelf all full of books especially Jiang Lu’ s bookshelf. It can be seen all the bright colored comic books.

Jiang Qi take from the shelf a few of his favorite books, intended to show it to Ke Yan and put the books into a paper bag.

“Come quickly and eat.” Jiang mother shouted while putting the dishes on the table.

Jiang Qi put the paper bag aside on the desk and went out to see Jiang Bu do not know when have come back from the outside to sit at the table to eat. See Jiang Qi immediately joked: “Yo... made yourself a girlfriend not.”

“No.”

“It’s not that I want to criticize you but why are you so poor. Do you know you brother during those days really powerful….”  

“Second brother you better not listen to him, big brother only know how to brag.” Jiang Bu has not finish have been interrupted by Jiang Lu. Jiang Bu resentfully said: “You this little girl… in the future maybe hard to find yourself a boyfriend.”

Jiang Lu did not get annoyed listening to him, on the contrary Jiang mother end up knocking on Jiang Bu’s head: “ What are these words you’re saying de. I am more afraid she don’t want to get out and you still trying to add up the wall.”