134: Let get married

Christmas, Christmas decorations are everywhere, whether in shopping malls, streets, squares, or companies, there are large and small Christmas trees.

Today is Christmas, but it just happens to be Friday when the company is not on holiday and all have to go to work. People who have a partner can't date, and those who don't have a partner don't feel much.

Christmas is a special day for Jiang Qi and Ke Yan. They confessed to each other at Christmas. Today, Jiang Qi took out the hidden ring from the study. Today, he planned to propose to Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi wondered if Ke Yan would be shocked today. When he opened the ring box, he saw a very simple platinum ring in the ring box with words engraved on the ring. When Jiang Qi went to pick the ring, he only liked this one. , Simple, and Ke Yan likes simple.

"You will love the gift you give you this Christmas." Ke Yan said when Jiang Qi was about to get off the elevator when he arrived at the company.

"What is it?" Jiang Qi was curious. In previous years, Ke Yan had given Jiang Qi gifts, but he had never said something that would definitely like it.

"You'll know this afternoon." Ke Yan just smiled.

"All right then." Jiang Qi got off the elevator.

The elevator closed again.

"..."

The elevator is very quiet, although as usual recently, Ke Yan left the exclusive elevator and took the employee elevator up with Jiang Qi, but usually no one dared to squeeze it up.

But today there are a lot of people in the elevator, and some people don't even get off the elevator when they reach the working floor.

They just stood by and peeked at Manager Jiang and President Jiang, but although they were standing by, they were all standing at a distance from Ke Yan.

No one dared to meet the president, nor dared to squeeze to the president.

Ke Yan didn't care that others looked at him and Jiang Qi, and didn't say anything.

However, everyone found that when Manager Jiang got off the elevator, the president had cooled down'.

Wang SiQi wanted to find Sun NianQing yesterday and wanted Sun NianQing to find a way, but Sun NianQing asked for sick leave yesterday, and she didn't want to ask the secretary Sun NianQing's phone number, so she could only wait until today.

But as soon as she came to the office in the morning, she saw several people gathered together and said in the elevator how gentle the president was to Manager Jiang, and also said what Christmas gifts they would give.

Wang SiQi was frustrated, why did he still hear how Ke Yan treated Jiang Qi nicely for Christmas.

"Work." Wang SiQi was in a bad mood. The word work was almost yelled out, and the sound was still a bit broken.

After listening to the crowd, they quickly dispersed, and each started to work, not dare to say a word of gossip.

Obviously it's Christmas, and they  almost trained to talk about gossip, so hurry up and go on a date after get off work.