Chapter 113: silly wife

The next day, Yang ShaoYu touched Lin ZiRui's forehead as soon as he woke up. Fortunately, he did not have a fever.

Looking at Lin ZiRui, who was sleeping well in his arms, Yang ShaoYu was smirked. Thinking of last night, he smiled even more.

Lin ZiRui slept for a while and then woke up. Seeing Yang ShaoYu smirking at him, he also smiled, and then said: "ShaoYu, I'm so hungry."

"What? Wait for a while, I'll go make breakfast right away." Yang ShaoYu got up quickly when he heard it, fearing that Lin ZiRui would be hungry, but although his movements were quick to get up, his movements were very small. Try not to let the cold wind into the quilt. in.

Lin ZiRui looked at Yang ShaoYu's back in his clothes and smiled. He was really happy. Someone could care about him and love him so much.

In this way, when Jiang Qi went to the Ke's house, Jiang Qi said that he was not nervous anymore. This time, he was really not so nervous to go to the Ke's house. Maybe he figured it out in his heart, so he was not so afraid, Dad Ke. If you don’t agree, just keep asking Dad Ke to agree, just have Ke Yan there...

The two woke up naturally, then Ke Yan prepared bread and Jiang Qi prepared milk. Jiang Qi simply took two bites and stopped eating.

"Why did you eat so little?" Ke Yan poured another half cup of hot milk into Jiang Qikong's cup.

"No appetite in the morning." Jiang Qi drank half a cup of milk.

"Then eat a little bit." How about two bites.

"Yeah." Jiang Qi obediently ate another piece of bread.

After the two had finished their breakfast, they put on their coats and went out.

But after a while, he hurriedly returned from the outside, opened the door of the house, and brought two bags of gifts for Dad and Ma Ke on the table in the living room.

When he went downstairs, Ke Che drove the car out, Jiang Qi got in the car, and then went to Ke's house together.

When I arrived at Ke's house, Lan Ruyin was the only one sitting on the sofa reading a magazine, and Dad Ke didn't know where he was.

"Auntie, hello." Jiang Qi gave Lan Ruyin the present in his hand.

"what is this?"

"black tea."

"What about that bag?" Lan Ruyin saw Jiang Qi still carrying a bag.

"This is the book, for uncle."

Lan Ruyin smiled, "How do you know he likes to read?"

"Ke Yan said it."

Lan Ruyin thought Jiang Qi would say he observed it, but he didn't expect to be so frank.

"Where is Dad?" Ke Yan asked.

"He is sick."

"Is it serious?" Jiang Qi was shocked. Is it because of him and Ke Yan that Dad Ke is angry?