139: the man

Since Lin Zirui returned to the Lin family to confess that day, the Lin family has never called him to let him go back.

Just as if they really wanted to sever the relationship with him, Brother Lins had never come to Lin Zirui, but Lin Zirui still lived his life, going to work, resting, and being with Yang Shaoyu.

Whenever he is notified, he will go home. If he is not notified, he is not in a hurry

Saturday, this is the day when Jiang Qi's parents and Ke Yan's parents meet.

Jiang Qi woke up early in the morning and asked Ke Yan to get up as soon as possible.

As soon as they finished washing, the bell rang downstairs. Ke Yan went to open the door. It turned out that it was Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma.

"Dad, mom, you are here, come in quickly." Ke Yan called his parents very familiar.

"Did we come too early,did we woke you up?" Jiang's mother was afraid that her house was far away. If she went out late in a traffic jam, it would be bad if she was late, so she left early in the morning.

"No, Jiang Qi and I have already gotten up and woke up very early."

When Dad Jiang and Madam Jiang entered the house, Ke Yan saw Dad Jiang still carrying a gift, so he quickly helped Dad Jiang put the gift down.

"Dad, Mom, you are so early." Jiang Qi also came downstairs.

"Have you had breakfast?" Jiang Ma saw Jiang Qi running downstairs.

"Have not eat yet."

"I'll make something for you." Jiang Ma said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Mom, let me help." Jiang Qi rolled up his sleeves.

"Don't don't don't, you are getting more and more help." Jiang Ma hurriedly stopped Jiang Qi.

Without Jiang Qi's help, Jiang's mother quickly made breakfast, baked toast, fried two eggs, and made pancakes.

Both Ke Yan and Jiang Qi ate deliciously.

After eating the last bite, Jiang Qi hiccuped, "Mom, it's delicious."

"Of course it's delicious, if you have one-tenth of my cooking skills, you can cook it yourself." Jiang Ma felt that Jiang Qi's cooking skills were too shameful.

Jiang Qi was silent, Jiang Ma was too right.

Ke Yan looked at Jiang Qi amused. It seemed that there were quite a few people poisoned by Jiang Qi's cooking skills.

At this time, Ke Yan's parents also arrived, Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma walked to the door to say hello.

"Hello, in-law."

"Oh, in-law, you arrived so early, so I'm sorry to be late."

"It's okay, I'm here early."

After saying hello, they went into the house and sat down together.

Then they gave the meeting gifts they bought to each other.