134: how to meet parents

In the morning, the rare Jiang Qi wakes up first than Ke Yan, moved his sore body, reached out to touch Ke Yan's face, and then saw the ring in his hand, smiled happily, covered his face with his hand, really happy .

Ke Yan proposed to him yesterday. Jiang Qi looked at the ring on his hand. It was the same as the ring he bought for Ke Yan. It was very simple. It was also engraved with the words:'KY&JQ'

Jiang Qi touched the ring with his finger, suddenly took it off, and looked at the inner ring of the ring. It was indeed engraved, but the engraved number was inside. Jiang Qi looked at it carefully and the engraved number was: 2008.2015.12.25.

December 25, 2008 was the day when they were really together, and December 25, 2015 was the day when they proposed to marry them.

Jiang Qi felt that he and Ke Yan really had a close mind.

He also engraved the initials of the two of them on the ring, as well as these important dates.

Put the ring on his hand again, kissed the ring and also kissed Ke Yan, and then hid in Ke Yan's arms and continued to sleep.

Because today is Saturday, the best thing about Saturday is that you can sleep until you wake up naturally, so Jiang Qi doesn't want to wake up so early.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Lan Ruyin and Ke Shao arrived at Ke Yanjiang’s Qi’s house. The driver opened the door, Lan Ruyin got off the car, and Ke Shao got off by himself. Lan Ruyin checked the time. At this time, the two should be awake. Right.

But now Ke Yanjiangqi hasn't woken up yet.

But Lan Ruyin and Ke Shao had already arrived at the door. Lan Ruyin took out the key from his bag and opened the door. As soon as the door opened, he saw messy shoes placed at the door.

Lan Ruyin looked up and saw that there were clothes on the floor from the door to the living room.

There are jackets, belts, trousers, sweaters, because they wear more winter clothes, especially Jiang Qi.

Looking at the messy clothes thrown on the ground, Lan Ruyin frowned, and Ke Shao also saw it, exclaiming: "It seems that they were very enthusiastic last night, and they are probably not awake yet."

"Really, what time is it." Lan Ruyin walked along the clothes to the door of Ke Yanjiangqi's room.

Ke Shao followed too.

Ke Shao thought that the two might still be asleep, so he wanted to knock on the door.

"Wait a minute." Calling Ke Shao, Lan Ruyin directly opened the door.

Sure enough, the two were still sleeping, and the curtains were tightened.

Lan Ruyin walked lightly to the bed and looked down and saw that Ke Yan was lying on the upper side, and he was holding a person in his arms. That person only showed a black head, and he knew who it was without looking.

Ke Shao was also watching by the other side of the bed, thinking that Jiang Qi would be shocked if he suddenly woke up.

But it was Ke Yan who woke up first. Ke Yan opened his eyes and saw Lan Ruyin and Ke Shao looking at him and Jiang Qi. There was no panic or even surprise. Be careful not to wake Jiang Qi and sit up. , Help Jiang Qi cover the quilt to prevent people from seeing him, because he and Jiang Qi are currently undressed.