Chapter 102: depressed

Second Brother Lin took Lin Zirui home. Brother Lin hadn't returned yet. Second Brother Lin was worried that no one would discuss Lin Zirui with him.

Although Brother Lin is usually a bit reckless, he is not stupid. Although he didn't see it at first, looking at Lin Zirui's expression, he seemed to think he had guessed something, but he felt ridiculous. Xiao Rui should like girls.

Brother Lin looked at Lin Zirui who was sitting on the sofa and hesitated, "Xiao Rui..."

"what happened?"

"Oh, eat some fruit, it's good for your health." Brother Lin was very spineless and didn't dare to ask, because he was afraid that Xiao Rui would be embarrassed.

"Oh, second brother, you can eat too." Lin Zirui forked a piece of the fruit that Brother Lin loved.

"Okay, OK." Brother Lin smiled and took it.

"I'm back." The two were chatting, and they saw Lin Le coming in with a large and small bag. Lin Zirui glared at him, and then called, "Second brother."

"Well, sit down and rest for a while, go shopping again?" Although Lin Zirui is his younger brother, Lin Le is also his younger sister. He will not deliberately ignore Lin Xiaomei for Lin Zirui, and For Lin Xiaomei's attitude towards Lin Zirui, as long as it is not too serious, he will not blame Lin Xiaomei. In his heart, he hoped that the relationship between the two people would be better.

"Well, my friends went with me." Lin Le took a sip of juice.

"If you don't have enough money, let the second brother say, but don't go shopping."

"I see, third brother, what are you thinking about?" Lin Le suddenly saw Lin Zirui in a daze, and did not listen to her chatting with second brother Lin at all.

"Oh, nothing, let's talk, I'll go upstairs first." Lin Zirui got up and walked upstairs, thinking why Yang Shaoyu was angry just now?

Lin Le looked at Lin Zirui, who was walking towards the second floor, with disgust in her eyes. She hated this third brother. Because of him, Da Ge and the second brother could not only care about her, only centered on her. She' hated Lin Zirui. The thoughts of Brother Lin and Brother Lin were gone, so she hated him, but what made her happy was that fortunately her parents didn't care about Lin Zirui.

Not knowing what Lin Xiaomei was thinking, Lin Zirui returned to her room and called Yang Yang Shaoyu. After the phone rang twice, she was immediately picked up.

"Are you home?" Lin Zirui heard Yang Shaoyu ask before speaking.

"Well, you're home, are you still driving?"

"Well, but it's coming soon."

"Then I'll call again in a while, you drive well." After speaking, he hung up the phone.

Yang Shaoyu smiled, speeded up, and wanted to go home and call Lin Zirui, but thinking of Lin Zirui's instructions, told him to drive carefully, and then slowed down.

As soon as Yang Shaoyu got home before sitting down, he called Lin Zirui, "Hey, I'm home."

"Oh, where's dinner? Haven't you eaten yet?"

"Well, we must eat together tomorrow." Yang Shaoyu was depressed at the thought of an unsuccessful date.

"Good." Lin Zirui chuckled lightly.

The two chatted a few more words, and then hung up the phone reluctantly.

The first day when Ke Yan returned to the company from a business trip was spent in a meeting, and the high-ranking company also spent the same in the conference room.

After a morning meeting, Ke Yan was finally able to take a break at noon. Tired and lying on the office sofa, Jiang Qi sat on another sofa to rest. Compared to Ke Yan, he was much more relaxed.

"I'm a little tired, but it's almost solved."

"Well, let's go to dinner together later." Ke Yan sat up and motioned Jiang Qi to sit. Jiang Qi obediently got up and sat next to Ke Yan. Ke Yan put his arms around Jiang Qi's shoulders, and the two leaned on the back of the sofa together. on.

"Tired?" Ke Yan held Jiang Qi's hand with the other hand.

"Not tired of you." Jiang Qi squeezed Ke Yan's hand. After speaking, his stomach screamed.

Ke Yan laughed when he heard Jiang Qi's stomach gurgling. Seeing Jiang Qi, he saw Jiang Qi's face a little red, "Let's go, go to eat, you will be hungry if you don't go to,my wife."

"Stop talking." Jiang Qi had no resistance to the three words "Wife", and Ke Yan blushed as soon as he said it.

"Okay, okay, let's go."

The two came to the company cafeteria. After Ke Yan's order last time, none of the cafeteria now has coriander.

Jiang Qi insisted not to let Ke Yan go to dinner, let him sit and wait for him, Jiang Qi wanted to order something nutritious, but it seemed that there was no nutritious food in the cafeteria, so he had to order Ke Yan's favorite.

Jiang Qi looked a little depressed at Ke Yan who was eating, so why didn't he learn cooking well? If he is good at cooking, he can make soup for Ke Yan.

Ke Yan is a provocative, he will never eat anything that doesn't suit his appetite, but he cooked it for Jiang Qi.

No matter it was unpalatable or even worse, he would eat it. Jiang Qi was moved in his heart and decided that he must make something that Ke Yan likes to eat and can replenish his body. Ke Yan has been working so hard recently.

Jiang Qi was thinking silently, but his expression was very rich. Ke Yan knew what his wife was thinking when he saw Jiang Qi's expression.

(This is really a bit short, the next one will try to offer you the thick and long gentleman.)

( ꈍᴗꈍ)( ꈍᴗꈍ)