Chapter 109: we go home

After Ke Yan finished his lunch, he thought Jiang Qi must have been up. Even if he didn't get up, he would wake up for dinner. He didn't eat breakfast, so he must have lunch.

Dialed Jiang Qi's phone, but no one answered.

Is it downstairs? Ke Yan thought that Jiang Qi might be downstairs, but his cell phone was upstairs, so he didn't receive it. So he made a call at home, but no one answered.

Ke Yan is a little worried now, isn't Jiang Qi at home? Where did you go?

After thinking about it, I called Aunt Li. Aunt Li quickly answered, "Hey, master."

"Aunt Li, have you returned to the old house?"

"Well, I'm back, Jiang Qi is here too." Aunt Li guessed that Ke Yan must have come to ask Jiang Qi.

"I see. I will pick him up at night."

Hanging up the phone, Ke Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and proceeded to deal with the documents.

As everyone knows, Jiang Qi is still drunk at the Ke's house and wine.

While drunk Jiang Qi was lying on the bed and slumbering, Ke Xin sat in a chair beside him and looked at Jiang Qi who was sleeping, and guessed the relationship between Jiang Qi and Ke Yan.

Not a friend, but... a lover?

Ke Xin had a cold face. He had no idea about the two men being together before. It should be said that he hadn't thought about it, but he discovered that his son was actually a homosexual?

Ke Xin is not a staid person. He doesn't think it's wrong for two men to be together, and he doesn't think it's disgusting.

It’s just that he suddenly learned that his son is gay, and his feelings are different. When Ke Yan was a child, he valued Ke Yan very much. When Ke Yan was still young, he ignored everyone’s objections and handed the company to Ke Yan without a word.

But Ke Yan really did not disappoint him, and even the company was managed by Ke Yan better than him.

Ke Xin got up suddenly and patted Jiang Qi who was sleeping, "Wake up."

However, Jiang Qi slept soundly, but he was not awakened. Ke Xin saw Jiang Qi not awake and went to the study, just sitting on the chair in the study without even reading a book, he was thinking.

Ke Xin came out after almost staying in the study room for an afternoon, and went to Jiang Qi's room when he came out of the study, to see if Jiang Qi was awake, he felt that he had to talk to Jiang Qi.

However, Ke Xin didn't expect that Jiang Qi was still asleep. This sleep ability was not inferior to Lan Ruyin's, and he slept like a pig.

"Well, my head hurts." Ke Xin was thinking about this, Jiang Qi on the bed moved, turned over, muttered with his hands holding his head, and then went to rub his temples.

He was probably comfortable. Jiang Qi sat up slowly and saw a person sitting in the room. He thought it was Ke Yan, "Ke Yan? Are you off work? I didn't listen to you and drank today." Jiang Qi was not sober and thought he was at home.