162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words

Mother Yang  is usually a very gentle, but when she gets angry, no one in her family is not afraid of her.

What's more, it was the Lin family who met Mother Yang for the first time. They were  scolded that they didn't even know how to respond.

"Yes, I suddenly remembered one thing, I want to talk about how Shaoyu and Zirui met, and thank you for letting them know each other."

"What..., what do you mean?" Mother Lin didn't know what Yang Ma was talking about or what it meant.

"The first time they met was when they met on a blind date. The person who was supposed to go on the blind date was Lin Le, but Zirui went instead of her, so they met. Now at this time, I am very grateful that Lin Le didn't go. It was Zirui. So,they can get to know each other. Although I didn't like my son being with a man at first, but now I think Zi Rui is very good. I like him very much."

The Lin family thought about these two people knowing each other, but they didn't expect them to know each other this way.

Mother Lin remembered that at that time, a good sister of her said that she wanted to introduce a man to Lin Le for a blind date. At that time, she did not want Lin Le to marry so early, so she refused, but her good sister always praised the man's good family and handsome appearance. She was a little moved. Maybe it was a good idea to introduce Lin Le to know and know well, so she agreed, but when she told Lin Le about it, Lin Le was reluctant to go on a blind date, so she let her son Lin ZiRui went instead of Lin Le to explain clearly to the other man.

But how did you know that these two people met at that time?

"Even so, Zi Rui, think carefully about yourself, break up with this man, I'll think for you..." Before Father Lin finished speaking, Mother Yang was angry.

Together, they still couldn’t understand her, and they try to snatch her second daughter-in-law away, and patted the table, "Don’t think I don’t know how you treated Zirui. I have been so indifferent to him for so many years now. If you keep talking about thinking about him, I think you are hypocritical."

"Mom, don't be angry, your hands must be sore." Lin Zirui stood up, walked to the side of Mother Yang, picked up Mother Yang's hand pressed tightly on the table and looked at it. It's turned red.

"Dad, Mom, I want to talk to them myself."

Mother Yang disagreed, "There is nothing to discuss with them."

"Mom, let Zirui talk to them in person." Yang Shaoyu knew Lin Zirui's thoughts.

"Yes, wife." Dad Yang agreed.

"Well, then, just call me if you have anything." Mother Yang still looked uneasy.

Lin Zirui smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry mom."

Mother Lin felt uncomfortable when she saw it. She had never been so close to Zirui, and Zirui cared about her so much, it was really cheap for this woman.( She mean about Mother Yang ).

Lin Zirui said to Father Lin and Mother Lin after speaking, "Let's go to the next door and talk."

"Okay." Father Lin agreed, and took the lead with Mother Lin to go out and talk about it alone, so that he would not be disturbed by this aggressive Mother Yang.