Extra-5 [Unedited]

When the two of them arrived at noon, the nurse brought Ye Xingwei a nutritious meal that was matched by the hospital. Jiang Baibang Ye Xingwei's bedside was adjusted a little, took the spoon and chopsticks to Ye Xingwei and said, "I'll feed you."

Ye Xingwei's hands were hurt, so naturally he couldn't eat by himself.

So Jiang Bai was given a bite of rice and one bite of food. Jiang Bai was afraid that Ye Xingwei would choke when he lay too big, so he only took small bites.

After Ye Xingwei ate the meal, he felt that the next meal did not want to eat the nutritious meal from the hospital. It was too unpalatable.

Ye Xingwei asked Jiang Bai to wipe his mouth, and then said to Jiang Bai, "I'm full. Go eat."

"Okay, I'll be back soon after I eat." Jiang Bai said to the nurse at the nurse's station before going to eat, and asked the nurse to help look at some of Ye Xingwei's drips. Now there is half a bottle left.

The nurse nodded, "Don't worry, I know, I'll see it later."

When Jiang Bai went out to eat, Ye Xingwei felt sleepy. After all, he was injured. He was a little tired after coming down for half a day in the morning.

Jiang Bai returned to the hospital after eating quickly. When he came back, he saw that Ye Xingwei was asleep and sound asleep, so he secretly took a picture with his mobile phone.

Sitting on the chair, resting his chin on the shelves on both sides of the bed, watching Ye Xingwei sighed, would you like me?

Ye Xingwei did not wake up until four o'clock in the evening after this sleep, and when he woke up he smelled a scent. I saw that Jiang Bai didn't know when he got the bone soup, and he was pouring the bone soup into the bowl.

"Are you awake? Wait a minute, I'll feed you bone soup."

"Where did you it?"

"I called a takeaway. The bone soup in this store is very authentic. There is nothing messy. You are injured now. It is best to drink some bone soup." Jiang Bai took a spoon and put it in Blowed and fed to Ye Xingwei's mouth.

Ye Xingwei took a sip, the bone soup was very delicious.

"Is it delicious? Let's have another piece of meat." Jiang Bai picked a piece of soft and lean meat and fed it to Ye Xingwei.

Ye Xingwei ate the meat in his mouth, very tender.

Since I grew up, I have never let others take care of me so carefully. At first, I thought I would be unaccustomed to it.

In this way, the two were fed one by one, and Ye Xingwei looked at Jiang Bai and thought that this person was really good.

Although a little confused, but sometimes very careful.

After drinking the bone soup, Jiang Bai cut some fruit again, and both of them ate some.

Just after drinking the soup and eating fruit, Ye Xingwei became anxious and could only trouble Jiang Bai again.

Jiang Bai blushed and helped Ye Xingwei take off his pants. He shook him when he finished his interpretation, but this time he didn't get it right and accidentally dripped to the side. Jiang Bai quickly put down the urinal and took two paper wipes.

Ye Xingwei felt that the side was not wiped clean, "Wipe next to you for me again."

"Okay." Jiang Bai wiped again next to him, leaning down a little afraid that he hadn't wiped it clean, and took a closer look.

Ye Xingwei's body stiffened, feeling Jiang Bai's breath spraying to him, and couldn't help but look at Jiang Bai. Is it a man? Don't you know where he is sensitive? In order to avoid an awkward reaction, Ye Xingwei quickly turned his attention away and thought about business.