[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]

Chapter 66 - Ke Yan Beat Someone

Resting overnight, Jiang Qi woke up the next day with a sore back. He stretched his hands to knead his aching waist but just as he begins, another good looking hand stretched from the back and took over the job.

Jiang Qi turned and left his back to Ke Yan. Under Ke Yan's hand, Jiang Qi couldn't help but groan in pleasure. Suddenly Jiang Qi felt the hand stops moving for a second before it finally resumes its job.

Jiang Qi was lying on the bed, looking at the good weather outside the window with excitement and said: "Ke Yan, we can go for a swim today."

" En. But you have to be careful when swimming."

" You have to go swimming with me too. It's been quite a while since we last swim together." Before, Jiang Qi doesn't know how to swim. But under Ke Yan's tutelage, he can already swim adequately.

"En, okay."

Then they got up and washed before going downstairs to eat breakfast. Their elevator stopped at Jiang Lu's floor and when the door opened, they saw a smiley Jiang Lu and black face Xiao An. Jiang Qi was taken by surprised by these two people. Such a big contrast! Scare a hell out of his poor heart.

After the two went inside the elevator, Jiang Qi asked curiously: "What did you do last night? Why you had that weird expression on your face."

Jiang Lu looked at Jiang Qi with a 'crafty smile' hanging on her face, making goosebumps to appear on his body. Unconsciously his mind went back to last night situation and he immediately changed the topic. " How could Xiao An's complexion looks so bad?"

After he spoke, Jiang Qi felt Ke Yan's eyes staring at him. When Jiang Lu and Xiao An did not pay attention to them, Jiang Qi tugged the corner of Ke Yan's clothes. He was just making a conversation ah. Please, beg you! Don't stare at him with that cold look!

"Xiao An became like this because she missed something good last night."

Originally Jiang Qi still wanted to ask what is the good thing but the elevator already reach the lower floor and he just let it go.

Because they are coming down so early, there are only a few people in the restaurant. The breakfast is self-service. So, when you've taken your food, you can find a table and sit down. Since one table is for four people, they sit together on the same table...

Since they are going out to play, Ke Yan's face rarely tones down and he was not as cold as usual in front of outsiders today. Of course, it can also be credited to the fact that he was fully satisfied last night.

Jiang Qi ate from his own plate and when he saw something he likes but had overlooked on Ke Yan's plate, his chopsticks flew naturally and caught the food onto his own plate. His actions were so smooth, ones will not deny how close the relationship between the two men are. Jiang Qi ate today's breakfast with relish.

While sitting on their opposite side, Jiang Lu and Xiao An had even forgotten to put the food caught by their chopsticks into their mouth after they saw Jiang Qi's 'smooth' deed. They are definitely guilty of adultery! They must be!!!

Ke Yan took Jiang Qi out of the hotel, while Jiang Lu and Xiao An gathered in the hotel lobby with others. They are waiting for the tour guide to visit the scenic sights.

Both of them come to the beach and saw there were a lot of people although it was still early in the morning. Jiang Qi took off his shirt immediately when they reach to the beach. He planned to go swimming. Even Ke Yan is too late to stop and can only watch Jiang Qi's clothes being taken off.

Ke Yan's forehead unconsciously wrinkled when he thought anyone could see Jiang Qi's body. But when he saw all the love bites on his skin, his forehead automatically even out.