144: I'm happy with you

When Yang Shaoyu got home, Lin Zirui was still asleep. Yang Shaoyu knew that Lin Zirui would be off work at noon today, and it is estimated that he would go to bed next afternoon.

"Zirui, Zirui." Yang Shaoyu woke up Lin Zirui, and after going to bed, he couldn't sleep at night.

"Well, are you back?" Lin Zirui opened his eyes and saw that Yang Shaoyu stretched out.

"Well, get up quickly. If you go to bed, you won't be able to sleep at night."

Lin Zirui sat up and said to Yang Shaoyu, "Big brother and second brother came to the hospital to see me today."

"What is it for you?" Seeing that Lin Zirui was still willing to yell the eldest brother and the second brother, it shows that Zirui does not blame the two elder brothers.

"The family asked them to move my things out." Lin Zirui was expressionless, as if he didn't care at all.

Yang Shaoyu hugged Lin Zirui distressedly.

"The things are still in the car. You will move with me later."

"Okay. But let's eat first, what do you want to eat?"

"I want spicy food."

"Okay, then I will do it now. Get up quickly and put on a sweater. Don't walk out of bed barefoot." Yang Shaoyu nagged like an old mother.

Lin Zirui hid in the bed again and smiled secretly, "I see."

Yang Shaoyu went to cook. Lin Zirui wanted spicy food, but Yang Shaoyu didn't cook too spicy. It would be uncomfortable to eat too spicy at night.

When Lin Zirui took a shower, the dishes were almost ready.

"You are so virtuous." The cooking and housework are also included.

"Come here and eat." Yang Shaoyu pretended not to hear Lin Zongruo's good virtuous sentence and served two bowls of white rice.

Lin Zirui sat down and looked at his favorite dishes on the table. He picked up his chopsticks and ate. He was so hungry that he did not eat at noon.

"Don't choke."

"Got it, yes, wait until next time you have the opportunity to find eldest brother and second brother to come to our house for a meal."

"Okay, I'll cook at that time." Lin Zirui is happy to be happy, and Yang Shaoyu is also very happy. He doesn't want Lin Zirui to hold the sadness in his heart alone, but it is better. However, today Zirui's parents are like this Zi Rui doesn't seem to be sad anymore.

"Zirui, is it uncomfortable in heart?" Although Yang ShaoYu was afraid that Zi Rui would be sad when asked,he didn't want Zi Rui to be held in his heart and feel sad all by himself.

"Huh?" Lin Zirui bit the meat and looked at Yang Shaoyu.

"Will your parents feel sorry for you like that?"

Lin Zirui put down his chopsticks and said, "I won’t be sad anymore. If I must have been sad before, I would think that after being kicked out by my parents, I will be alone in the future. I will go to work and eat alone. What I fear most is going back home or just Alone. But now that I have you, you treat me better than my parents. You love me and I love you. With you, I am not afraid and happy, so I will not be afraid."