[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]

Chapter 76 - Lin Zi Rui

Lin Zi Rui was born in a wealthy family. But when he was very small, he watched as his parents holding his little sister every day to make her laugh. Two-year-old Lin Zi Rui looked at everything without any feelings since he was still too small. Later when he grows up a little, he saw his parents bought a good-looking skirt for his little sister, accompany her playing games and bring her on vacation everywhere.

At that time he was already older to know better and it was also the first time he tasted envy. He was envious because his little sister can laugh and smile in the arms of his parents. And he was envious, his little sister had someone to hold onto her at night when she slept.

But Lin Zi Rui was also curious. Why his parents loves his little sister and loves his two brothers very much but instead they never had a second look at himself?

When his parents came home, the first thing they did was to see his little sister. After they looked at his little sister, his existence has long been forgotten. During this time, Lin Zi Rui would see the three people laughing happily together while he was left in the corner with a grief in his heart.

One day, Lin Zi Rui painted in the living room after returning from kindergarten. That day, his elder brother came back from the school and picked him up to sit on the sofa. Lin Zi Rui was very happy because his elder brother would occasionally hug him. So he was very happy that day.

And recently his second brother will also accompany him to play. Even though all these could only be considered as minor things, it made Lin Zi Rui very excited.

In fact, his elder brother and second brother accidentally saw Lin Zi Rui secretly watching them playing with their little sister. His second brother was thoughtful and discussed the matter with his elder brother. " Will Xiao Rui saw we love to play with little sister and secretly bully her at home when we are not around later ah?"

The elder brother also thought for a moment, "But if we also play with Xiao Rui, he will not secretly bully little sister."

Unfortunately at that time, both of them were not mature enough.

In fact, elder brother Lin and the second brother prefer the cutest little sister more than Lin Zi Rui. When Lin Zi Rui was born, they were still smaller. They didn't want to stay with Lin Zi Rui. Sometimes, their parents would spoke one or two words to remind them to accompany Lin Zi Rui. But later when their little sister was born, no one cares about Lin Zi Rui anymore. Because of that, two of them grew up with a tender feeling for their little sister while at the same time their feelings for Lin Zi Rui had become colder.

There was a day when his elder brother and second brother asked him to go out and play. That day, Lin Zi Rui was very happy. He couldn't sleep the night before they plan to go out. The next morning, he set off first with the driver to the amusement park waiting for them.

Lin Zi Rui waited at the entrance of the amusement park. He waited and waited and waited. He waited for them that one whole morning but never seen them. His stomach was very hungry but the driver already went back. He didn't dare to walk away because he was afraid both of them will have difficulties in finding him later. So, Lin Zi Rui waited until his stomach became too painful because he has not eaten far too long.

At this time, the two people Lin Zi Rui were waiting for had come back from the school and had been watching their little sister dancing with joy at home. They had completely forgotten their promise with the little Lin Zi Rui.

In the afternoon, the day started to rain heavily. The driver was thinking of giving the little master a phone call to pick them up. After all, with this weather they were probably couldn't play around anymore.