147:try a suit for marriage

Because it was a suit for a wedding, Ke Yan also specifically called Ke Shao to ask which store is better.

"I think the bridal shop I went to before was not bad, you can go and check it out, and you can get wedding photos by the way."

"Okay, I see." Ke Yan hung up the phone and asked Jiang Qi, "Shall we take a wedding photo today?"

"Wedding photos? Good, but will we take them?" Jiang Qi thought that he and Ke Yan were both males, but he hesitated for other reasons.

"of course."

"But, I don't want to take a wedding photo." Jiang Qi said the reason for the hesitation.

"Why?" Ke Yan was surprised.

"I don't like that feeling. It's better to take a picture of it and hang it in the room at the wedding." Jiang Qi prefers that feeling, taking pictures at the moment of happiness instead of posing.

"Okay, that's not bad." Ke Yan also nodded, the idea is really good.

Ke Yan drove to where Ke Shao said.

It is indeed a place recommended by Ke Shao, the decoration of the shop is gorgeous and stylish.

As soon as the two entered the door, the clerk neatly said welcome.

A clerk came over and asked, "Two gentlemen, who is the groom?"

"Both of us." Ke Yan replied.

Looking at the temperament of Ke Yan's whole body, the clerk knew that he was not an ordinary person. Even if he wore ordinary clothes, he was more imposing than some men in suits.

In layman's terms, he is a rich person.

"If you look at the suit, please come upstairs here." The clerk walked in front.

Ke Yan took Jiang Qi's hand to follow.

"The two are friends, are they getting married on the same day?" The clerk asked kindly, but when he turned around, he saw the two holding hands together. He stammered and asked, "Then, what about the bride? It might be better to bring the bride over. "

"There is no bride, we two got married." Ke Yan glanced at the clerk.

The clerk suddenly trembled, thinking that if he had no eyesight anymore, he would be miserable if he asked questions that shouldn't be asked.

"Please here." The clerk looks calm on the outside, but can't calm down in his heart, two men? This is the first time he has seen two men try on suits to get married in almost ten years since he went to work.

The clerk took the two to the men's suit area, and immediately picked two suits to show them, and picked up one of the white suits. "These two suits are the latest models in the store, and this white suit is very suitable for this Mr." The clerk pointed to Jiang Qi.

Ke Yan nodded. The clerk was still insightful, and he also thought that Jiang Qi looked good in a white suit.

"Go try it." Ke Yan gave Jiang Qi the suit.