127: same

Ke Yan returned to the company, because it was already working time, so Jiang Qi didn't come up to look for Ke Yan. Yang ShaoYu saw that Ke Yan looked a little embarrassed and teased: "Unexpectedly, you will be taught by others, or by Jiang Qi's mother. Lesson, it seems you don't like your mother-in-law very much."

Ke Yan glanced at Yang Shaoyu, and said coldly: "Wait for you to see Lin ZiRui's parents in the future, then come and make fun of me."

Yang ShaoYu smiled stiffly, yes, he will go to see ZiRui's parents in the future, don't be proud now.

That night, Jiang Lu returned home. During the meal, Jiang Ma mentioned about Ke Yanlai today, and said that she beat Ke Yan severely.

"Mom, how do you hit someone?" Jiang Lu couldn't help but said.

"I played Ke Yan, who made your brother like this."

"How can this be the CEO's fault? If I don't like him, I won't bring him back, and feelings are two people's business."

"Jiang Lu, are you itchy?" Jiang Ma became angry from embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, I won't say it." Jiang Lu quickly closed his mouth, but secretly went back to the room and sent a text message to her brother: ——Brother Ke Yan came home today, but was beaten by  mother. .

When Jiang Qi received the text message, Ke Yan was taking a shower. He thought that Ke Yan said that he had a meal today. He should have gone to his house at that time. Besides, he was beaten. I don’t know if it hurts or not. .

Jiang Qi was worried, walked to the bathroom door and opened the bathroom door.

When Ke Yan was taking a bath, he felt that the bathroom door was open. He turned to look in the direction of the door and saw Jiang Qi standing there.

"Do you want to wash together?" Ke Yan thought Jiang Qi would take a bath together.

"Good." Jiang Qi first glanced at Ke Yan's body, but didn't notice any bruises. Because Ke Yan turned around, Jiang Qi couldn't see Ke Yan's back, so Ke Yan suggested that Jiang Qi didn't have any bruises. Rejected, but unbuttoned the shirt.

Ke Yanguang felt his body hot when he saw Jiang Qi's action, and he hadn't done it for many days this time.

Jiang Qi unbuttoned one by one, took off his shirt, walked into the shower, hooked Ke Yan's neck, and offered a kiss.

Ke Yan kissed Jiang Qi while unbuttoning Jiang Qi's belt, buttons, and zippers, pulling his pants, loosening them, and falling to the ground.

Hooking Jiang Qi's tongue, his hands kept touching Jiang Qi's sensitive places.

Jiang Qi's body was also warming up, and it seemed that he didn't do anything this time, so he was so sensitive now. He raised his leg and probed between Ke Yan's legs, and it really hardened.

He chuckled lightly and sucked at Ke Yan's Adam's apple.

Ke Yan's body trembled, but immediately pinched two points on Jiang Qi's chest.

Jiang Qi felt a little numb, and it was so long since he hadn't been like this, and he was very sensitive everywhere.

"So sensitive." Ke Yan, who knows Jiang Qi's body very well, certainly felt this too.

"Because this time ~ um~ I didn't do it." Jiang Qi's lower body was tampered with by Ke Yan, Jiang Qi tightly grasped Ke Yan's arm, his legs softened by the comfortable feeling.

"Then do it every day." Ke Yan smirked.

"That won't work, um~ I have to go to work."

"Then enjoy it now."

Jiang Qi was here to see if there was any bruise on Ke Yan, but he accidentally stripped himself naked and gave him to Ke Yan, his head was dizzy by the pleasure.

Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi hooked his legs around Ke Yan's waist, Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi and pushed Jiang Qi against the wall, his back touched the cold wall, Jiang Qi shuddered.

"I forgot, it's very cold." Ke Yan quickly hugged Jiang Qi away from the wall.

"It's okay." Jiang Qi suddenly woke up.

Holding Ke Yan's neck, Jiang Qi glanced at Ke Yan's back and saw a bruise on his back. He felt distressed immediately, showing how much his mother did.

"Shall we go back to bed?" Ke Yan was afraid of the cold. Even if the bathroom was warm, Jiang Qi was afraid of the cold. It would be no good for Jiang Qi to be cold.

"it is good."

Ke Yan first took the bathrobe and hugged Jiang Qi, and then carried Jiang Qi onto the bed.

Pulling off the towel on Jiang Qi's body, kissing Jiang Qi's neck, Jiang Qi raised his neck, hooked his legs around Ke Yan's waist, and gasped: "Come in."

Ke Yan almost couldn't help entering directly, but still gentle expanded. Jiang Qi knew Ke Yan's temperament and did not rush, but he felt that Ke Yan expanded him faster than usual...

After the affair, Jiang Qi lay in Ke Yan’s arms and panted. Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi’s back. Then he went to the bathtub and put the water in the bathtub. He took Jiang Qi to the bathroom to help Jiang Qi clean up. Let Jiang Qi soak first. Go to the room and change the sheets.

After tidying up, the two of them lay on the bed, Jiang Qi touched Ke Yan's bruises, and didn't ask if Ke Yan went to his house today. Seeing his mother, doesn't he still understand Ke Yan? Although it was agreed that two people should solve it together, Ke Yan must still be reluctant. However, Jiang Qi also decided in his heart that he will go home tomorrow, because he also reluctant to Ke Yan this way, he will feel distressed too.