166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]

The next day, Jiang Qi found that the house was quiet. It seemed that no one was at home. Where did they go?

At first he thought that everyone hadn't gotten up, but at this point, how could Jiang Ma haven't gotten up yet?

Jiang Qi walked to the door of Jiang Ma's room and knocked on the door, but there was no sound in the house other than the sound of his knocking on the door.

Jiang Qi opened the room of Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma, and there was no one in the room.

Jiang Qi called Dad Jiang and wanted to ask them where they were, but he couldn’t get through. Not only that, Jiang’s mom’s phone number didn’t get through either. Jiang Qi was a little worried, so he called Big Brother Jiang again, wondering if they were there. together.

It took a long time for Big Brother Jiang to answer the call. Jiang Qi asked, "Brother, where are you, and are your parents with you? Why can't you call them?"

"Oh, yes, we are all together, don't worry, we are all outside, we won't go back today." Brother Jiang walked towards the place with few people as he put on the phone, in case Jiang Qi heard anything.

"Where are you? Why did you leave without saying a word?"

"Oh, we have something to do temporarily. See if you don't wake up, you won't bother you. Let's be at home alone today." Brother Jiang said with a guilty conscience and hung up after speaking.

"That's good..." Jiang Qi was hung up before he finished speaking, and he felt a strange feeling in his heart. This feeling has been there since he came back yesterday, and he always feels that everyone is hiding something from him.

A/N: I have to say that Jiang Qi feels really accurate.

Alone at home, Jiang Qi called Ke Yan after eating the breakfast that Jiang Ma specially save for him.  He doesn’t know what Ke Yan is doing now.

But Ke Yan's phone call was not connected.

Ok? Jiang Qi frowned? When I was going to call again, Ke Yan sent a text message—I am not free now, see you tonight.

After reading the text message, Jiang Qi didn't think about anything. He only thought that there were many people in his family today, and he might come to look for him at night, so he turned on the TV boringly.

But TV is really nothing good. Most of them are rebroadcasts. Jiang Qi doesn't like to watch TV dramas performed by the station that are not rebroadcasted.

Jiang Qi yawned. It happened that the doorbell rang. Jiang Qi put down the TV remote and walked to the door to open the door, but the door could not be opened.

Without thinking about it, Jiang Qi pressed the lock, but still couldn't open it. Jiang Qi was stunned for two seconds before he realized that the door was locked from the outside.

Fortunately, as long as you have the key to the house, you can unlock it from the inside.

Jiang Qi looked for it in a hand-woven basket on the shoe cabinet, but the key is missing?

Jiang Qi remembered putting the key in when he went home yesterday, but now it is gone.

The doorbell rang twice again.