159: The Yang family is coming back

The next day, as soon as Jiang Qi woke up, he saw Xiao Ke lying next to him. He kissed Xiao Ke on the face before getting up.

In the morning, Jiang Qi made a simple breakfast, and then Ke Yan and Xiao Ke also woke up, Jiang Qi helped Xiao Ke change a piece of diapers, and then helped him get dressed.

After Jiang Qi made milk powder for Xiao Ke, he and Ke Yan had breakfast together.

Today, Xiao Ke will stay with Jiang Qi in the bookstore all day, and Ke Shao will pick up Xiao Ke in the afternoon.

So pack all Xiao Ke's things before going out, including the plush ragdoll puppy bought yesterday.

Xiao Ke is quite obedient. He doesn't cry in the bookstore. He plays by himself. Jiang Qi is busy occasionally and spends the rest of the time with Xiao Ke.

At this time, Jiang Qi's phone rang, it was Jiang Ma's call.

"Xiaoqi, are you coming back this year for the New Year?"

"Of course I go home for the New Year, don't I go back every year?"

"No, I thought you would go back to Ke Yan's house this year for the New Year." No matter what Jiang Ma thinks, Jiang Qi looks like the one below. It's not right with Ke Yan's wife. Isn't that going to follow Ke Yan home for the New Year?

"Oh, I have agreed with Ke Yan to go home during the Chinese New Year, and visit Ke Yan's house on New Year's Day."

"That's good, then I'll go busy, and I am making rice cakes today."

"Okay, you are busy." Jiang Qi hung up.

Before he and Ke Yan told their family about their relationship, during the New Year in previous years, not only could they not be together for the New Year, but they had to be sneaky when they made a phone call. This year, they could come to pay a New Year greeting.

At noon, Jiang Qi went to Ke Yan for dinner, and then asked the chef in the cafeteria to cook Xiao Ke lunch.

In the afternoon, Jiang Qi and Xiao Ke had a nap on the third floor of the bookstore, and it was already past 3 o'clock when they woke up together.

Holding Xiao Ke downstairs, Jiang Qi saw Ke Shao sitting downstairs looking at the magazine.

"Sister, when did you come?" Jiang Qi walked over and handed Xiao Ke to Ke Shao to hold him.

"It didn't take long for me to come." Ke Shao hugged Xiao Ke and kissed him. "You two took good care of Xiao Ke."

"Well, are you going back?" Jiang Qi was a little bit reluctant to Xiao Ke.

"Well, I can see Xiao Ke when I go home during the New Year. If it weren't for my in-laws to get home soon, I would rush back. That would make you hug Xiao Ke more." Ke Shao also saw Jiang Qi's reluctance, but today it happened that her in-laws were coming back from abroad and said that they wanted to see Xiao Ke. Now they are almost home.

"Then go back quickly, be careful on the road." Jiang Qi helped Ke Shao put Xiao Ke's luggage and the rag doll he just bought into the car outside the store.