Chapter 101: Date?

Yang Shaoyu did not call Lin Zirui less during his business trips. The relationship between the two was better than before. Lin Zirui was not like before, deliberately not wanting to deepen the relationship with Yang Shaoyu.

On this business trip, because Ke Yan and Yang Shaoyu were working hard, they were originally going back next Monday. Now they came back early. Yang Shaoyu didn’t notify Lin Zirui and wanted to give Lin Zirui a surprise, so he rushed to Lin Zirui’s hospital after getting off the plane. .

But Yang Shaoyu did not surprise Lin Zirui, but Lin Zirui gave him a'surprise', Yang Shaoyu looked at the scene in shock.

Yang Shaoyu came in a taxi and got off with his luggage. He was about to enter the hospital. Suddenly, a car stopped in front and a man got off. Yang Shaoyu didn't care at all, but he saw Lin Zirui getting out of the car too. At the time, Yang Shaoyu was stunned. What is the relationship between this person and Lin Zirui?

The man held the thermos flask in his hand and handed it to Lin Zirui. Lin Zirui smiled at him and said, "I'm going in."

"Xiao Rui, I will take you home tonight." The man said.

Yang Shaoyu heard her mouth crooked at the side, what's her name! Xiao Rui? He has never been called Zi Rui like that.

Then the man drove away, and Lin Zirui went to the hospital with a thermos.

Yang Shaoyu watched Lin Zirui walk into the hospital. She was happy to see Lin Ziruo's mood now depressed and distressed. Could it be that Lin Zirui doesn't like him anymore? But aren’t they talking well on the phone these days?

Can't you really give him a chance to regret it? Yang Shaoyu has regretted rejecting Lin Zirui more than once. Lin Zirui must have been heartbroken by him, so he didn't even give him a chance?

But haven’t you been getting along well recently? Yang Shaoyu felt that he had entered a dead end and couldn't get out, but the person he was looking for in this dead end didn't know where he was.

No, Lin Zirui knows that he likes him. According to Lin Zirui's personality, if he likes others to be with others, Lin Zirui has already told him about it.

Thinking of this, Yang Shao's original low mood immediately recovered.

You must figure out the identity of that man, Yang Shaoyu made a decision, but still see Lin Zirui first?

Yang Shaoyu missed Lin Zirui, but if he didn't see Lin Zirui, he wondered what he was doing? Are you working overtime again? Have a good meal? The weather is cold, do you add two more clothes?

It was because he missed Lin Zirui that he worked hard to work overtime this time. Fortunately, Ke Yan also missed Jiang Qi, as desperately as him, and barely slept.

Yang Shaoyu originally wanted to go in directly to find Lin Zirui, but suddenly it occurred to him that it seemed that he hadn't taken a bath for two days, and his clothes were still a little wrinkled, and he didn't know if there was any smell on his body.

Yang Shaoyu lowered his head and smelled it. Finally, he decided to go home and take a shower and change his clothes. You want to give Lin Zirui a good impression, right?

So Yang Shaoyu went home and took a shower, changed into a handsome new dress, and took the car keys, ready to go to the hospital to find Lin Zirui.