Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back

The three of them came to the second floor. Jiang Qi took Jiang Ma and Jiang Lu to the guest room on the second floor, which was the guest room Jiang Qi cleaned up.

"Why is this room so empty?" Jiang Ma frowned when she saw it.

"How could it be empty? I didn't have much at all."

"Yes, but it's too few, just a few books, a few things." Jiang Lu opened the drawer and looked at it, "It turns out they are all in the drawer."

"Yes." Jiang Qi said, and he was thankful that he knew the things in the drawer witty.

"Huh? Xiaoqi, why do you have so few clothes? Did you save the money?" Jiang Ma thought of the money Jiang Qi would give her and Dad Jiang every month, plus the rent, could it be...

"Xiaoqi, don't send money back in the future. You have to save it yourself and buy a few more sets of clothes. Fortunately, your father and I didn't spend the money you sent back. I will keep you to marry a wife.

"?" Jiang Qi didn't understand why Jiang Ma suddenly said these words.

"Mom, why did you suddenly say these words." Jiang Lu was also strange.

"Yes, mom, what's wrong with you?" Jiang Qi couldn't figure out his mother's strange expression.

"Did you give all the money to me and your dad, why don't you keep a little for yourself." Jiang Ma felt sorry for Jiang Qi.

"What are you talking about?" Jiang Qi was confused.

"You see that there are only a few pieces of clothes, so why don't you keep the money to buy more clothes!"

Jiang Qi now understands why Jiang Ma was so weird just now. He couldn't help being funny. He has a lot of clothes. Ke Yan often takes Jiang Qi to buy clothes for Jiang Qi, so Jiang Qi doesn't lack clothes.

"Mom, I have a lot of clothes, but I didn't put them in my room, because this cabinet is too small and there are so many suits, so I put them elsewhere." Jiang Qi said.

"Put it somewhere else? Where?" Jiang Ma didn't believe it.

"Uh, in the cloakroom in the master bedroom."

"How can it be placed in the cloakroom in the master bedroom?" Jiang Ma was surprised.

"Oh, my friend understands that the closet in my room is too small and there are so many suits, so I just put some clothes in it." Jiang Qi thought about this explanation.

"The relationship is so good, where is your friend now? Mom would like to see him if he has time, he takes care of you so, and invites him to have a meal with him another day." Jiang's mom suggested with interest.

"Ah? No, haha, he is very busy, he has a lot of work to do, he is on a business trip, and I don’t know when he will be back." Jiang Qi laughed twice, hoping that these words can fool Jiang Ma. .

"Oh, that's okay, wait until he comes back from a business trip to have a meal together, he remembers to call me when he gets back." Jiang Ma obviously is not so easy for Jiang Qi to fool around.