131: agree

Jiang Ma and Ke Yan sat on the sofa face to face, Jiang Ma spoke first, "First of all, where are your parents? Can they promise you to be with Jiang Qi?"

"They have agreed."

"Even if you agree, what about the child? You want a grandson at home, what do you do, do you find a woman to give birth?"

"No." Ke Yan's expression became serious, "No, I have only Jiang Qi in my life, and I won't find anyone else. As for the child, my sister has already given birth to a boy and will have another boy. Don't worry."

"Really?" Jiang's mother also relaxed a little, no longer so tight.

"In the future, Jiang Qi and I will adopt a child, because Jiang Qi likes children and we can’t have children by ourselves, but I will adopt a child who hasn’t been born for a long time because I hope this child will be filial to Jiang Qi when he grows up. , I will kiss Jiang Qi a little too." Ke Yan said seriously the things he was considering.

"That's good. For the two of you, I am opposed to it. The reason for my opposition is that I think you have a good family background. What should I do if the family disagrees? Another thing I am most worried about is that you will like others in the future..."

"I dare to use my life to guarantee that I will not like anyone except Jiang Qi. Jiang Qi is the only one I like since I was a child, and the only one who uses everything to love me. I cannot live without Jiang Qi. It's strange I can't even imagine."

"..." Jiang Ma faced this person who was strong outside, and in front of herself, for Jiang Qi, expressing what she thought in her heart, even a little nervous, when she talked about Jiang Qi, she looked like a happy person, and she was moved in her heart. .

Moreover, she was also reluctant to let Jiang Qi feel sad because of this incident, perhaps Ke Yan can rest assured.

"I hope you can do what you say. If I find that you have something wrong with Jiang Qi, I must let Jiang Qi leave you and get married and have children."

"Don't worry, I won't, I might let this happen." Ke Yan smiled happily, "Thank you really."

"To thank me, I must treat Jiang Qi well."

"Don't worry." Ke Yan stood up and bowed deeply to thank Ma Jiang.

Jiang Qi woke up, looked around, how come he fell asleep, what about Ke Yan?

Sitting up, Jiang Qi shunned the messy hair from sleeping, got out of bed, saw the thermos cup on the bedside table, poured a glass of water and drank, it was refreshed immediately.

When he walked out of the room, he  saw Ke Yan and Jiang Ma sitting in the living room chatting, as if they were having a good chat.

Jiang Qi pinched his face, it hurts, but what happened?

"What are you talking about?"

When Jiang Ma and Ke Yan turned their heads, they saw Jiang Qi in a sweater standing at the door of the room with his slightly messed hair.

"Nothing to talk about, come here and have some peanut soup." Jiang Ma helped Jiang Qi fill a bowl of peanut candy.

"Oh." Jiang Qi took a sip while sitting beside Ke Yan.

"Well, you guys have a drink. I'll go out to buy some food. It just so happens that your brother is coming back today, plus you are also here, make something you love." Jiang Ma said, with Jiang Qi's surprised look, she called Yun Hui. Go shopping together.

Jiang Qi turned to look at Ke Yan, "What's the matter? Why does my mother seem to accept our relationship after I sleep?"

"Yes." Ke Yan held Jiang Qi's face, bowed his head and kissed, sweet, and the smell of peanuts, "Mom, she agreed and wants me to be nice to you for the rest of my life."

"Really?" Jiang Qi stood up excitedly, almost spilling the peanut soup in his hand.

Immediately the bowl was put down, and he rushed to hug Ke Yan, "Really? Really? I'm so happy."

"Fool." Ke Yan also hugged Jiang Qi.

"Ke Yan, Ke Yan, Ke Yan, thank you for meeting you." Jiang Qi hugged Ke Yan and whispered his name, saying thanks.

Ke Yan didn't speak, and hugged Jiang Qi tightly. The feeling of happiness in his heart made him glad to meet Jiang Qi.

Being able to meet is fate, and being able to fall in love is to cherish this fate, Jiang Qi has Ke Yan is a kind of happiness, Ke Yan has Jiang Qi of course is also happy, they will always be so happy.

When Jiang Lu returned home, he saw his second brother and second brother( Ke Yan), eldest brother, and Dad Jiang sitting on the sofa watching TV and chatting together.

Rubbing his eyes, I'm not mistaken, didn't Mom refuse to let my brother( KeYan) in?

Moreover, thinking of what happened in the company this afternoon, the president wouldn't have returned to the company for a meeting because he was here, right? The entire company executives waited for him for almost an hour.

This afternoon, all senior executives of the company arrived in the meeting room on time to prepare for the meeting, of course, except for Jiang Qi.

Yang ShaoYu had taken a leave of absence early this day, and went out of the company in the afternoon to find Lin ZiRui. Because he thought of Ke Yan's personality, he would definitely come back for the meeting, so he left the meeting to Xiao Feng.

So, this kind of thing happened.

"Little Green? What are you doing standing at the door?" Yun Hui brought the dishes out of the kitchen and saw Jiang Lu standing at the door rubbing his eyes.

"Why are Brother and Ke Yan here?" Jiang Lu said that he was unaccustomed to addressing the words Ke Yan, and he felt a little disrespectful.

"You don't know, Mom has already agreed with them." Yun Hui smiled and talked to Jiang Lu.

"Really? Great." Jiang Lu was happy, took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Xiao An.

While eating, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan sat together, Jiang Lu sat across from them, demanding chopsticks to watch them both smirk silly.

Isn't that the wish of the rotten girl? It's great that her brother can come back like this.

Jiang Qi first gave Dad Jiang Jiang their favorite food, and then put potatoes for Ke Yan.

Ke Yan took a bite, and the taste was completely different from that made by Jiang Qi, the taste was very good.

He smiled, plucked the shelled shrimp in his hand, dipped it in the sauce and put it in Jiang Qi's bowl.

Jiang Qi was also used to eating it.

Jiang's mother looked at the natural movements of the two. It seemed that Ke Yanzhen took care of Jiang Qi as Dad Jiang said. No, she should have spoiled Jiang Qi.