158: take care of Xiao Ke

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan sat up and stared at Xiao Ke who was lying on the bed waving his hands and feet and laughing.

"Okay, it seems to be pulled." Jiang Qi said helplessly.

"..." Ke Yan's face was stiff.

Jiang Qi looked at Xiao Ke, who was afraid that the stench he pulled out would make his whole body smelly. He reached out and took off Xiao Ke's trousers, took off the pants outside, and saw that he was wearing pants with open crotch inside. As soon as the pants were taken off, the unpleasant smell became more obvious. Jiang Qi hadn't changed his diapers before, so he didn't know how to start.

Taking off the crotch pants, Xiao Ke kicked around with his two bare short legs.

Because the heating is on in the room, it is not cold. Jiang Qi unwrapped the diapers. He didn't know what to do next, so he took off the diapers first?

Jiang Qi stretched out his hand to get it, Ke Yan stopped Jiang Qi, "I'll go out and call Secretary Wu."

"Alright." Jiang Qi originally wanted to say if it would be too troublesome for her, but seeing Ke Yan's face that was about to turn black, he felt funny in his heart, so he said it.

"I'll call her, don't move." Ke Yan got out of bed and went out to call someone.

Secretary Wu came in after a while. As soon as he entered the room and smelled the smell, he knew what the president had asked her to do. "President, do you have paper towels and baby wipes? And diapers."

After hearing this, Ke Yan went directly to the bag that Ke Shao had brought.

Soon KeYan found paper towels and wet wipes, but no diapers.

First give the paper towel to Secretary Wu. Secretary Wu took the paper towel and pulled out the smelly diapers neatly, but after taking it out, she doesn’t know who to give it to?

Jiang Qi was about to take it, and Ke Yan took it quickly and threw it into the trash can.

Secretary Wu used paper towels to clean up, and after the cleaning was almost done, she took two wet paper towels to wipe his
( Xiao Ke) butt clean.

Finally, She asked Ke Yan, "President, where's the diapers?"

"I didn't find it, only this one." Ke Yan gave Secretary Wu the diaper in his hand.

Secretary Wu took it and handed it to Jiang Qi, "Come on, I'll teach you."

Jiang Qi took the diaper and fixed it according to Secretary Wu's instructions.

"Okay, but it's better to use diapers at night." Xiang Ke Yan said, "President, then I will go out first."

Ke Yan nodded, "Thank you."

Secretary Wu was flattered and took out the garbage bag in the trash can before going out.

Jiang Qi helped Xiao Ke put on his pants again, and picked up the newly cleaned Xiao Ke.

"Let's go, let's go to buy diapers directly, get off work now, sister seems to have forgotten to put them."

"Good." Jiang Qi helped Xiao Ke wear a hat woven with wool.