Chapter 117: find

Monday means that you can't sleep late, get up early, and get up early to go to work even if it's cold outside, but fortunately, you can go to work in your own car instead of crowding the bus.

Jiang Qi got off at the company parking lot and looked at the parking spaces around him. Only a few parking spaces next to Ke Yan dared to park, except Yang ShaoYu.

Speaking of Yang ShaoYu, Jiang Qi remembered that he met Lin ZiRui yesterday, and wondered what he bought.

"Jiang Qi?" Ke Yan woke up Jiang Qi who was thinking about things, and the two went up the elevator together.

Jiang Qi got off the elevator first, and Ke Yan had to take the elevator to the 39th floor.

"Manager." Xiao An called to Jiang Qi.

Although Xiao An usually calls Jiang Qi directly, but sometimes he calls Manager Jiang Qi in the office.

"Did you buy a birthday present for the president?"

"Why do you guess that I will buy for Ke Yan?"

"Didn't you live with the president?" Xiao An blinked at Jiang Qi, meaning to say don't hide it from me, I know it all.

"Jiang Lu told you?"

"Ok."

"Go to work." Jiang Qi drove Xiao An out of the office.

"Humph, don't tell me." Xiao An returned to her seat and suddenly saw Sun NianQing at the door.

Xiao An wondered why Sun NianQing was here. Sun NianQing saw Xiaoan looking at her, stared at Xiaoan and left.

Sun NianQing wanted to come to Jiang Qi, but that Xiaoan had been pestering Jiang Qi, so she had no chance to ask.

Back at the office, Sun NianQing thought of the store where Ke Yanjin entered yesterday. Does he already have a girlfriend?

Otherwise, what ring to buy?

Yesterday, Sun NianQing was with friends to go shopping. Suddenly she saw Ke Yan and followed him to see where he was going, but he did not expect that Ke Yan would enter the jewelry store.

Sun NianQing thought Ke Yan had a girlfriend at the beginning? Buy jewelry for your girlfriend? But he didn't expect that Ke Yan actually bought a ring.

And let the clerk engrave on it. When Ke Yan left, Sun NianQing went over and asked the clerk what Ke Yan engraved just now.

Thinking of the clerk, KY&JQ is engraved on it. KY is Ke Yan, what about JQ? who is it?

Sun NianQing's face turned dark, does Ke Yan really have a girlfriend?

Perhaps, still planning to get married?

No, Sun NianQing didn't want to just give up Ke Yan, but she had to find out who JQ was.

And the person'JQ' was lazy in the pantry at this time, sipping the brewed milk tea, looking out the window, the opposite street outside, and he saw a shop on the opposite street being renovated. Isn't it a specialty store?