Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law

Lan Ruyin hasn’t cooked for a long time. She wanted to make something that Ke Xin loves to cook lightly, but it was a bit messy. When cooking, the oil splashed out and almost splashed on 0’s hand, holding a spatula. After hiding her hand, the spatula dropped to the ground, Jiang Qi, "..."

Lan Ruyin said, "..."

After a moment of silence, Lan Ruyin calmly picked up the spatula, washed it and continued cooking.

The dishes are finally fried, but the taste is not well done, it is a bit salty, and most importantly, it is still greasy.

Jiang Qi looked at the two dishes, thinking that the level of the dishes he cooked was about the same.

"Failed." Lan Ruyin looked at these two greasy dishes, and wanted to feed her husband directly, her husband would definitely lose his appetite just by looking at them.

"Do you want to do it again? " Jiang Qi thinks that Dad Ke must have no appetite to eat such greasy food when he is sick.

"Of course you have to redo it, you don't know, he is the most provocative, so he will take a look and don't want to look at it again, let alone eat it."

Lan Ruyin put the fried dishes aside, "You beat two eggs, we're ready to make egg custard."

"Egg custard?" Jiang Qi had eaten it, but he hadn't done it. He took out two eggs from the refrigerator and beat them in a bowl, but the beat was a little failed, and the egg shells were a little broken in the bowl.

Looking at the eggshell sticking to the yolk, Jiang Qi silently took two more eggs and beat them again.

When the eggs are beaten, Lan Ruyin sprinkles with salt, then pour in water while stirring.

Jiang Qi was watching and learning next to him. The egg custard was delicious, and he could make it himself in the future.

However, even if he studied harder, Jiang Qi made it as unpalatable.

The eggs were put into the pot and steamed, Lan Ruyin put the vegetables into the pot and fished it out, without adding any oil or salt.

When the eggs are steamed, put a bowl of rice and add a plate of dishes without any oily taste. Lan Ruyin asked Jiang Qi to send it up. When Jiang Qi sent it up, Ke Xin was chatting with Ke Yan, but his face looked a bit tired, he was probably weak and lacking physical strength.

"The food is ready." Jiang Qi put the tray on the small table in the room.

"You did it?" Ke Yan asked.

"Auntie did it." Jiang Qi replied obediently, but secretly pinched Ke Yan's waist.

"Cough, dad, come and eat." Ke Yan coughed because of being pinched, and helped Dad Ke take his coat.

Ke Xin put on his coat, got out of bed and walked to the small table to sit down. First, he took a bite of custard, frowned, and poured a glass of water from the table to drink. The custard was really old and salty.

I picked up a piece of green vegetables and ate it. This time I didn't frown, but I put down my chopsticks and wiped my mouth, "Take it, it's unpalatable."