122: Ke Yan's plan to please

When Jiang Qi entered the room, he put down the heavy box in his hand, not knowing what it was heavy.

"Come on, drink water first, or drink tea or coffee?" Jiang Ma first poured a glass of water to Ke Yan, asking again, afraid that Ke Yan would not like drinking water.

"Auntie, don't be so polite to me, I have such a good relationship with Jiang Qi, and I am very close to you."

"Okay, okay." Jiang Ma laughed, Ke Yan, this kid is really cute.

"By the way, auntie, I brought some gifts for you and uncle."

"Why is it so expensive?" Jiang Ma blamed Ke Yan on her lips, but she smiled on her face.

"Where is this expense? This is my little heart."

"Okay, if that's the case, then I will accept it." Jiang Ma is not the kind of person who is embarrassed to accept the gift. Since they have all sent it, she won't say let them take it back.

Jiang Ma saw that Ke Yan had brought in more than a dozen bags of things, and thought it might be tea, or silk scarves.

Shun picked up a bag next to her, thinking it was very light, but unexpectedly it was really heavy, so she didn't lift it up at once.

I mentioned it again, and put more effort on the table, "What is this heavy?" Jiang Ma said as she unpacked it.

"Jiang Qi said you like these, so I bought them, hope you like them."

Jiang Ma laboriously unpacked, wondering why plastic foam should be used for protection, and when she opened it, it turned out that the dish set was originally set.

"It's exquisite." Jiang Ma looked at the plate, so beautiful, but, "How do you think I like this the most?" Jiang Ma looked at Jiang Qi, who was sitting next to Ke Yan and watching TV.

"Didn't you say that it's better to send pots and pans when others brought things?" Jiang Qidao finally noticed by Jiang Ma.

"Of course they don't like tea when others send me tea, but your dad likes it. That's why they said it's better to send me pots and pans. However, the dishes that Ke Yan gave me are really beautiful." This son really didn't know her.

"Auntie likes me, don't worry." Ke Yan smiled.

"I like it, it looks good."

Jiang's mother couldn't help being curious. She took another bag and looked at it. When she opened the bag, she saw the exquisite packaging box. The sign on the box recognized Jiang's mother. She had always wanted to buy a silk scarf of this brand, but it was too expensive. She was willing to buy it, and now someone gave it to her, of course she was happy.

However, "Will it be too expensive." Jiang Ma was a little embarrassed to let people talk so much money.

"Of course not. It doesn't matter if you like the gift I gave, no matter how expensive it is, and I have called you auntie, how could it cost you? This is my little heart."

When Jiang Qi heard these words beside him, he couldn't help but glance at Ke Yan, and today he said all the things that are pleasing.

Jiang Ma felt that Ke Yan's vision was too good. She liked two things only after seeing them, not to mention buying so many things.

"Mom, come and see if the fish seems a little muddy." In the kitchen, Yun Hui, Jiang Qi's sister-in-law, came out of the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Here, I'll go cook first." Jiang Ma told Ke Yan.

"Well, Auntie, go ahead, the dishes you cook are really delicious."

Hearing what Ke Yan said, Jiang Ma even laughed from ear to ear.

I went to the kitchen to check the ingredients, and there was enough, so I planned to cook some of her specialty dishes.

Jiang Ma went to the kitchen, Jiang Qi approached Ke Yan and whispered, "I didn't expect you to say that."

"Mother-in-law must please, of course."

The two were having a conversation and did not see Jiang Lu taking pictures of them talking together.

Then he went back to the room without daring to talk to the president and his brother. After returning to the room, he immediately sent the photo to Xiao An.

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan watched TV in the living room, listening to Jiang Ma and Yunhui's cooking in the kitchen.

Suddenly, a voice came from the door, and the two looked back at the same time, and it was Dad Jiang who was back.

"Uncle." Ke Yan saw Dad Jiang back and stood up quickly.

"Are you Ke Yan?"

"Yes."

"So handsome, much more handsome than Jiang Qi."

Jiang Qi glanced at Dad Jiang silently.

"Come on, sit down." Dad Jiang motioned Ke Yan not to stand.

"Uncle, I heard that you like playing chess, so I have a gift for you."

"Oh? What gift?" Dad Jiang came in interest.

Ke Yan opened the package that Jiang Qi had placed aside, and it was a chessboard with chess pieces.

Jiang Qi looked at it and felt that Ke Yan was really careful, and his father would like it very much.

Sure enough, Dad Jiang looked and smiled, "I didn't expect you to give me a chessboard. Really anyone gave it to me. But, Ke Yan, will you play chess? Play two games with me."

"Yes, I just learned it. I hope my uncle can show me two tricks."

"Okay, let's start now." Dad Jiang is very happy that a young person like Ke Yan likes to play chess, and his children don't like to play chess.

Ke Yan and Dad Jiang started to play chess. Jiang Qi watched TV alone. It seemed that everyone had forgotten him. However, Jiang Qi smiled. It would be good if his family liked Ke Yan. If they knew he and Ke Yan It would be great if the relationship between the language can be so good afterwards.