Extra-4

Although there were a lot of people in the store, the things they ordered were quickly on the table.

Ye Xingwei took a sip of soy milk and watched Jiang Bai add sugar to the soy milk and tofu.

Ye Xingwei didn't like to eat too sweet, so he didn't add a spoonful of sugar and soy milk.

But Jiang Bai likes to eat sweet ones. He looked at Ye Xingwei without sugar and asked, "Don't you think soy milk tastes bad without sugar?"

"do not think so."

Jiang Bai took a sip of soy milk and found it sweet enough, and put the spoon back in the sugar bowl.

Pour the vinegar into a small dish, pick up a steamed dumpling and dip it, and take a bite. The delicious shrimp, the rich flavor of mushrooms, the finely chopped pork and cabbage plus the sourness of the vinegar spread all at once in the mouth.

Jiang Bai squinted his eyes with enjoyment and swallowed another one.

When Ye Xingwei saw Jiang Bai's "really delicious" look, he wanted to taste it too, so he picked one out from Jiang Bai, and ate it after dipping in the vinegar.

Jiang Bai looked at it, narrowed his eyes and asked, "Is it delicious?"

"Yeah." Ye Xingwei felt that it was not as delicious as Jiang Bai had just eaten.

In fact, just ask the people who have eaten with Jiang Bai how it feels to eat with Jiang Bai. They usually answer: I don’t have an appetite. I can’t help but eat with him, even if he eats so much more than usual.

The two of them ate their breakfast unknowingly, Ye Xingwei only ate one third, and Jiang Baiquan ate the rest.

Ye Xingwei was really surprised that Jiang Bai's appetite was so good.

After breakfast, the two went to the company. Ye Xingwei got off the car at the entrance of the company. Jiang Bai drove to the parking lot.

Ye Xingwei had just listened to Secretary Jin’s report on today’s work, and Jiang Bai knocked on the door soon.

Ye Xingwei looked up at Jiang Bai, and saw Jiang Bai come in with a wet towel, "Aren't your pants dirty? Wipe it with a wet towel."

Not to mention Jiang Bai, Ye Xingwei really almost forgot about it, stood up, took the towel in Jiang Bai's hand and wiped his trousers.

After wiping, he handed the towel to Jiang Bai and thanked him.

Jiang Bai took the towel, smiled upon hearing this, and went out.

Ye Xingwei continued to work, but felt that he was in a surprisingly good mood today, probably because of the delicious breakfast in the morning.

Today’s working hours seem to pass quickly. At lunch time, the assistant ordered the lunch for him and opened the exquisite bento box specially configured by the hotel.

Looking at the exquisite dishes in the lunch box, Ye Xingwei ate two and suddenly remembered that when he had breakfast with Jiang Bai in the morning, he suddenly felt that he had no appetite to eat alone.