Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas

Lan Ruyin had already returned when Jiang Qi went downstairs, carrying a few bags of clothes.

"Are you awake?" Lan Ruyin asked Jiang Qi.

"Well, uncle woke up but was hungry. By the way,uncle's fever subsided."

"Really?" Lan Ruyin's expression was happy at first, and then suddenly smiled meaningfully, beckoning Jiang Qi to come over.

"Auntie?" Jiang Qi walked over in confusion.

"You go make food, and send it to uncle after you finish it."

"Huh? But the things I made are ugly." Jiang Qi didn't expect Lan Ruyin to let him do it.

"It's okay." Lan Ruyin said nonchalantly. It wasn't her who was eating it anyway. Ke Xin was so picky. He had to let him eat the food made by Jiang Qi and see if he wouldn't pick it up in the future.

"But isn't uncle sick? What if it gets worse after eating?"

"No, don't worry. I will go up and rest first."

Lan Ruyin left after speaking, leaving Jiang Qi alone in the living room. Jiang Qi thought for a while and went to the kitchen to find Ke Yan.

"It's okay, go do it." Ke Yan said the same after hearing it.

Jiang Qi thought for a while, what to eat?

Ke Xin was reading when Lan Ruyin returned to the room. Lan Ruyin saw it, "Don't you agree that they are together? How did you change your attitude?"

"You don't understand the personality of your son. Is there any way to change the person you identify?"

"Obviously just like you."

"Yes, like me." Ke Xin continued to read.

Lan Ruyin smiled, took a comic book, leaned on the bedside and read with Ke Xin.

Jiang Qi thought about it and it was better to cook the porridge, because he saw that the chicken had been processed in the refrigerator, so he made shredded chicken porridge.

Ke Yan helped chop the green onion.

The porridge will be ready soon. Jiang Qi thinks that the porridge made today feels good and it should be delicious.

Jiang Qi sent the porridge upstairs for Ke Xin to eat. Ke Xin looked at the well-cooked porridge and took a bite with the soup spoon.

"How is it?" Lan Ruyin asked.

"How is it sweet?" This is the strangest porridge Ke Xin has ever eaten, sweet but salty.

"Uh, maybe it's too much sugar."

"My wife, let me get something to eat." He would rather eat something made by others than Jiang Qi's.

"Good." Lan Ruyin sighed, making you still picky eaters.

Jiang Qi sighed and decided to go downstairs to find Ke Yan, only Ke Yan did not dislike him.

When Jiang Qi went downstairs, Ke Yan lay on the sofa and watched TV, walked over to lie on Ke Yan, and buried his head in Ke Yan's arms.

"What's wrong?" Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi's head.

"Or,hello."

Ke Yan chuckled, knowing what Jiang Qi meant.

"Shall we go back tonight?" Ke Yan asked.

"I won't go back, let's stay for one night." Jiang Qi thought it would be fine at Ke's house.

"it is good."

……

In this way, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan stayed at Ke's house for one night and went back the next day. When they went back, Ke Dad and Lan Ruyin asked Jiang Qi to come again next time.

Jiang Qi grinned, his entire face was smiling, "I will definitely come next time, let's go back first."

"Dad, Mom, let's go first."

"Drive carefully."

On the way back, Jiang Qi was originally happy, but suddenly thought of something, and his mood fell again.

Ke Yan felt Jiang Qi's low mood, "What's the matter? Aren't you very happy just now?"

"About my parents."

"Aren't your parents my parents? Don't worry, I believe they will agree."

"Why are you so sure." Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan.

"I will try to get them to accept me."

"Well, but how do you tell them?"

"Of course I personally came to visit."

"When is then?"

Ke Yan waited for the red light to unfasten the seat belt and leaned in to kiss Jiang Qi, "Don't worry, don't think about it, think about Christmas is coming soon, think about what you can give me."

"Yes, Christmas is coming soon. We were together at Christmas time." After hearing this, Jiang Qi didn't think about his parents anymore, but was thinking about what gift Ke Yan would give this Christmas.

But Ke Yan comforted Jiang Qi, but he thought that he really wanted to see Jiang Qi’s parents. If Jiang Qi’s parents were tough and refused to let them be together...

Ke Yan glanced at Jiang Qi, he knew this guy would be sad, but he would do his best to get Jiang Qi's parents to agree.